Neymar Jr. - v5

Hektor

If he leaves after all this comments and persuading by our players, it will be a brutal disrespect. I can`t believe that our retarded board had led the club into a position where this primadona and his money grabbing father have the whole club by the balls.

If he said two weeks ago "okay I`m done here, I`m leaving to PSG", we would be shocked but accepted it. But this publicity building for his megatransfer is just pathetic. And I`m sad to see that a club of our stature has let itself to get into this drama, where we are the inferior party.
No doubt we`ll lose respect from other clubs with this saga.

I disagree with your assessment. I believe that other teams, specially RM, will look that what happen to us, it could happen to them. Therefore, they are learning from our experience. The ones that are going to get hurt in the long run are PSG, BeinSports, Qatar 2022, and their oil money. I have no idea how they can announce Neymar as their new player, today or tomorrow, when they have not come to an agreement with us or even transfer to release clause money. That might not only be against the UEFA rules but also the FIFA rules.

Julien

If they are buying neymer,then never Mbappe
They had 3 targets since june: Sanchez, Neymar, and Mbappe, and the source abive said Nasser wants 2 of the 3 targets.

At the time everyone laughed at them for putting Neymar there. See where we are right now.

UEFA should just stop them now!

Messi983

[tw]891968211779858432[/tw]

They plan on parading a new signing around like a title, well they better enjoy it because that's the closest they're ever going to get to a CL celebration.

:lol:

If they are buying neymer,then never Mbappe

Well, they'll get Neymar "for free", so they can easily also buy Mbappe, Coutinho and Alexis Sanchez with high revenues they generate.

:nasser::nasser::nasser:

behindbrowneyes

As Neymar costs them nothing they can afford Mbappé.

I mean, if that deal is really so clever as they say and there are no contractual links between Neymar signing a marketing-contract with Qatar and taking the money to join P$G, he can still troll them by taking the 300 million into his on pocket and not going anywhere.

Devils

As Neymar costs them nothing they can afford Mbappé.

I mean, if that deal is really so clever as they say and there are no contractual links between Neymar signing a marketing-contract with Qatar and taking the money to join P$G, he can still troll them by taking the 300 million into his on pocket and not going anywhere.

And at the same time probably risk getting be-headed by the Qataris.

Sterlingfan2000

Barcelona if they Sell Neymar[vine][/vine]

a8f6ea35742810525b5c92ce92d6b9fe.jpg

Attachments

• tenor.jpg
    tenor.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1

kilian

I disagree with your assessment. I believe that other teams, specially RM, will look that what happen to us, it could happen to them. Therefore, they are learning from our experience. The ones that are going to get hurt in the long run are PSG, BeinSports, Qatar 2022, and their oil money. I have no idea how they can announce Neymar as their new player, today or tomorrow, when they have not come to an agreement with us or even transfer to release clause money. That might not only be against the UEFA rules but also the FIFA rules.

I agree that they will get hurt by this. I think Neymar`s image will suffer too, not only PSG and Qatar. He is going to a far less popular league and club at the top of his career. No one can say it`s for sporting reasons. Maybe Ligue 1 will gain some followers for a small amount of time, but it will quickly fade away and reduce to a small article at the bottom of the news portal, just as it is today. Meanwhile, La liga and Barca will be at the frontpage.

But the thing that`s the most sickening is that this cocksucker smiles and cracks jokes with the squad, celebrating goals like crazy and then stabs them in the back. I hope he gets a proper fuck you from the squad. If not, they are pussies just like Fartomeu.

cro-man

And still no word from him:lol: I mean he will be presented in few days and he doesnt have the balls to say he will leave? There is no reason anymore to be quiet but he still is.

Porque

Neymar, like Figo, was originally signed in dubious circumstances so we shouldn't be suprised in the exit.

The only thing we can not do is squander the money on modern day Petit's and Overmars through lack of contingency.

With Bartomeu nothing would surprise me.

PSG are not geniuses but they found a loophole through the Spanish buyout clauses. Now LaLiga can put pressure on FIFA so that Spanish BO are not recognised in international transfer law. If FIFA can impose the movement of minors then they can also impose this. Or even better abolish it altogether, while Barcelona impose BO of atleast 500m on all their players and signinga.

Neymar is going to be tied to PSG until atleast 2022 World Cup. We know that they don't allow people to leave on transfer. So good luck to him at PSG, because unless they win the CL no one will give a crap to watch him in Ligue1.

So in the end, a minor victory for the bedouin who started the summer with Verratti wanted to leave and will end it with signing Neymar. But longterm it can benefit Barcelona and LaLiga as a whole if the club sign the right players and the league find a solution for buyout clauses which has been made a mockery.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans