Neymar Jr. - v5

Zuti

Too much conflicting information and reports.

Reports from MD are that Neymar will sign a Sponsorship contract with QSI for 300m.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...eymar-china-qatar-barcelona-psg-clausula.html

If something like this is true, then I don't see how it could possibly not be investigated.

Oh I see, so he is going to Doha to sign a sponsorship deal for 300m, then he pays the buyout clause himself with that money, and PSG avoids payin tax in France for the transfer?:thinking:

dakt

This thread doesn't make much sense until things are officially closed and NeyFamillia shipped to France and their followers/worshipers to P$G forums.

behindbrowneyes

Sheikh Al-Thani is who he meant. Obviously.

They are run the same way as Man City.
1. Owned by Qatari Sports Investment (QSI).
2. Qatari royal family are majority shareholders in QSI.
3. All companies owned by QSI will sponsor PSG for ridiculous amounts. Same way as Etihad airways sponsored Man City for £400-£500 million.

To conclude, fake sponsorship deals. They pretty much sponsor themselves that way dodging ffp rules as they aren't allowed direct funding from their owner. Pathetic

Judoman

I think that this isn t time to be playing with birocracy and be stuborn. Emotional moves are never good in bussines and this is bussines.
Since it is a policy to never beg any player to play for us, the priority should be to maximize the value of this deal. If it means getting a player we can use, i m all for it.
The way Neyboy played out this saga struck an emotional responce from fans and looks like even from the board. It shouldn t.
Bigger players than him left FCB for much lower value and we survived. Infact, if the board plays this right, i think we can come out of this stronger than we were in the last few years.

We shouldn t make emotional decisions, be stuborn or make panic moves on the transfer market, even if this means playing this season with what we got. Personaly i wouldn t mind
giving the younger guys a real chance. You never now who s gona make a brakeout.....

Devils

Oh I see, so he is going to Doha to sign a sponsorship deal for 300m, then he pays the buyout clause himself with that money, and PSG avoids payin tax in France for the transfer?:thinking:

I don't think its to avoid tax.

But it raises the question if PSG, as an business entity, has and generated the revenues to comply with FFP, then why would Neymar need to sign a Sponsorship deal with QSI to payout his release clause. Why wouldn't PSG just pay it with all their revenues that the club has bought in?

Again this is just one report from MD. There is currently way too much speculation out there on this transfer.

But so many people are questioning it, it would be hard to believe there isn't some shady business going on.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
3. All companies owned by QSI will sponsor PSG for ridiculous amounts. Same way as Etihad airways sponsored Man City for £400-£500 million.

To conclude, fake sponsorship deals. They pretty much sponsor themselves that way dodging ffp rules as they aren't allowed direct funding from their owner. Pathetic

Exactly what I was getting at.

Lutece FC

How it's possible to forbid somebody or an organization to invest directly in a club ? It's basic capitalism !

What did Abramovic during years and years ? What did Berlusconi ? What did Fiat in Juventus ? What did Adidas, Audi, Deutshe Telekom in Bayern Munchen ? What did Bayer in Leverkusen ? What did Franco in Real ? What did Socios / Spanish banks in Barca ?

Home of Barca Fans