Neymar Jr. - v5

Scholesy

Shows how little power UEFA, FIFA as footballing governing bodies have. Doesn't help with all the scandlas that have hit football.

I see football being scrutinised in the future by political/federal bodies. We already saw some increased involvement by FBI, tax authorities of various countries in last few years.

dakt

The worst thing is that this whole saga and fight with Semedo is working in his favor. Amazing self promotion and commercial build up for PSG.

Total-Football

He who pay 300 millions for a player is more than able to "grease" the route of the deal. Million here and a million there make the FFP disappear (that almost rhymed lol). If uefa has any face left they should, if not anull the fpp rules, than at least suspend the shit until further amndments are suggested. Moreover, i think uefa should reimbourse the fine that was inflicted upon manchester city last year. This kills the soul of law, the inconsistency.

Uefa, you re officially a joke.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The worst thing is that this whole saga and fight with Semedo is working in his favor. Amazing self promotion and commercial build up for PSG.

He is already pretty famous. No need to do self promotion with silly fights with players like Semedo. And it is not working in his favor, lot of people think he is being a cunt.

frog-fcb

Imagine the scenes if he signed in Doha to be the face of the qatar world cup takes the 300 million an then tells psg to fek off

Butaan4barca

Are you really comparing real with psg and city? :lol: City and psg were bought by some aladdin and were built within days. Where were they before aladdin bought them? Right nowhere. They dont deserve to be able to destroy the whole football business just because aladdin is bored with his money and doesnt know what to do with it....

These are not aladdin, these aladdin didn't appear from no where, they have their own history of doing successful business. They just entered football with city & psg respectively.

My problem is with you having problem with ONLY these two. Abrahomich took over chelsea, did the same(yes those prices are nothing compared to now). But he did use financial muscel to his advantage. There are so many example, but you are saying you dont have problem with chelsea, ac milan, or arsenal, or even whole chinese market so many other examples where pure business men took over clubs. But you are singling out psg & city, just because they have more money.

I would like to know where was chelsea before abrahomich took over. Or how AC milan or Liverpool would've managed without new owners.

and secondly do you think this market would've been this worst if chinese hadn't decided to invade europe ? then tell me if its only psg and city.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans