Neymar Jr. - v5

raskolnikov

If Neymar is a Barcelona player on the 31st July, Barça must pay a €25m loyalty bonus, Neymar's father wants to delay a move to PSG until August, so that he can receive a €25m loyalty bonus from the club. [Foot Mercato]
See if that was me I would put it after the transfer period. Barto and those clowns leas the best club in the world and fail to see this.

Zuti

See if that was me I would put it after the transfer period. Barto and those clowns leas the best club in the world and fail to see this.

A loyalty bonus that is handed out in the middle of the summer transfer window, genius, just brilliant.

Gaudi

I get it now...so basically you can't say sheik Alah Akbar gives me gazillion dollar every year, but if you say a company (started buy the same sheik) gives me money for promotional values in amount of gazillion dollars you're fine...go for it!

Raketa10

If this news regarding loyalty bonus are true than we are biggest idiots ever. Farto than really needs to step down.

oggmar

He can fuck right off, hope we improve our team and shit on him and PSG in the Champions League. Do you guys rhink Alexis Sanchez would come back here if given the opportunity and if so is he a good fit?

Devils

I think we will become a laughing stock after Neymar leaves, we are a club now that sells potentially the best player in the world, or a club that potentially best player in the world wants to leave. Look at that little fight of Semedo yesterday has millions of views on youtube already. For next years everything about Neymar will include words about us, and everything we do will include 'how would it be if we still had Neymar'. Him leaving this club will really sting, the quality of the team is gonna drop tremendously and please stop saying otherwise. There is no way these degrads in the board will use money wisely, and even if they somewhat do, Coutinho doesn't bring 30% of quality that Neymar does, same with Dybala or Dembele.

Theoretically we are not selling him, he is paying and breaking his own contract.

I wouldn't categorize us a club who sells the best players because of this situation.

George_Costanza

I found this on Neymar FFP:

The head of UEFA’s club licensing committee and financial fair play Andrea Traverso admitted this week that mega-rich PSG may still be able to secure a deal.

“Football grows by 10 per cent every year. Everyone is obsessed with the figures for Neymar, but revenues for clubs have increased and, presumably, their accounts allow them to spend,” Traverso said.

cro-man

back in days...real madrid use to set records too..

btw a lot of clubs are spending big. not just psg or city.

Are you really comparing real with psg and city? :lol: City and psg were bought by some aladdin and were built within days. Where were they before aladdin bought them? Right nowhere. They dont deserve to be able to destroy the whole football business just because aladdin is bored with his money and doesnt know what to do with it....

raskolnikov

Are you really comparing real with psg and city? :lol: City and psg were bought by some aladdin and were built within days. Where were they before aladdin bought them? Right nowhere. They dont deserve to be able to destroy the whole football business just because aladdin is bored with his money and doesnt know what to do with it....
What can you do about it though? Footballclubs have become huge business and billionaire toys. The gap will continue to increase.

Trickykid

I'm going to make a poll with potential Neymar replacements.
Off the top of my mind (...and the ones who have been rumored here):
Coutinho
Dybala
Griezmann
Dembele
Mbappe
Hazard
Alexis S.
Thomas Lemar
Carrasco
Martial

Anyone else for the list?

Messi983

Congratulations [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION], now you're rantings on Neymar will have three times more support :D I always agreed with them but was too afraid to say something.

:lol:
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] will miss Neymar though, deep in his heart he knows that.

I'm also wondering who will be his "target" for his rants now. :valverde2:

Home of Barca Fans