Neymar Jr. - v5

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You are right, he stepped down few days before the friendlies. It was Roura then who Neymar disrespected for not subbing him on early enough.
I can't be the only one who remembers it.

In the first friendly? I don't remember that. Not saying you're wrong, but it's been a while.

Devils

Not making early final judgement but Semedo looked fucking awful in that small sided games there.

Honestly, I can't say I blame him. Poor guy has been in the media for all the wrong reasons today. His confidence must be low and looks very nervous.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You are right, he stepped down few days before the friendlies. It was Roura then who Neymar disrespected for not subbing him on early enough.
I can't be the only one who remembers it.

Was it the time he was "begging" to be subbed in with his hands together? If so, I recall that, you're not alone...

Edit: Neymar should fuck off already and not play in the upcoming Clásico, I'm sick of his shit...

Here's the video of it, plus his performance in that match: [youtube]fqnDDj4dASE[/youtube]

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Why are you [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] so pissy lately? Is it really Neymar going? I know you liked our board and you liked Neymar. Given that currently both are in worst light possible, does it really bother you that much?

BTW Iniesta just said Neymar should say something because this is not what they need in pre season.

blaugrana1987

...AAaaaaand now Iniesta saying "300m won't bring to Barca what Neymar does" and Suarez saying "He is one of best players in the world. We don't want none of our teammates to leave".

Basically we are looking like fucking hobos. Just sell this SOB.

Devils

...AAaaaaand now Iniesta saying "300m won't bring to Barca what Neymar does" and Suarez saying "He is one of best players in the world. We don't want none of our teammates to leave".

Basically we are looking like fucking hobos. Just sell this SOB.

They are right and being honest with the fans though. Something that pisstwat Neymar is too fucking cowardly to do. And I'm sure most fans share the sentiments of Iniesta and Suarez.

Replacing him is impossible, we just have to do damage limitation with whatever money we get.

Home of Barca Fans