Neymar Jr. - v5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Iniesta just said that they need a peace of mind and that the only way to resolve this is by this fucktard talking.

Send him to China already.

xXKonan

I mean at least here he has a buyout clause for someone to attempt to get him over at PSG though if shit doesn't go the way he had hoped he's fucked big time as Nasser won't let his prized golden boy go no matter how much Neymar and his dad kick up a fuss.

:blondemessi:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I mean at least here he has a buyout clause for someone to attempt to get him over at PSG though if shit doesn't go the way he had hoped he's fucked big time as Nasser won't let his prized golden boy go no matter how Neymar and his dad kick up a fuss.

Well that's not our problem. I'll laugh when he does kick up a fuss.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be funny if he want to leave after a couple of years, but Nasser force him to stay out the contract duration lol

xavi_the_Boss

I mean at least here he has a buyout clause for someone to attempt to get him over at PSG though if shit doesn't go the way he had hoped he's fucked big time as Nasser won't let his prized golden boy go no matter how Neymar and his dad kick up a fuss.

Nah Neymar Sr. is gonna make Nasser his bitch.Lima and Paulinho incoming and new contract every year.

Last edited:

Devils

I mean at least here he has a buyout clause for someone to attempt to get him over at PSG though if shit doesn't go the way he had hoped he's fucked big time as Nasser won't let his prized golden boy go no matter how much Neymar and his dad kick up a fuss.

Well of course, this move is basically PSGs desperation for CL glory. He's going to lose the CL and b'dor more often than he will win at PSG, it's only a matter of times until he starts throwing tantrums again. :lol:

Devils

Would be funny if he want to leave after a couple of years, but Nasser force him to stay out the contract duration lol

Can't see it, unless City come for him.

But Nasser will just flash more cash infront of Neymar Sr. and he'll give Neymar a few whippings and convince him to stay.

Home of Barca Fans