Neymar Jr. - v5

serghei

Coutinho is amazing imo, and he really fits our highly combinative passing network. Coutinho is great at pass and move and is brilliant in short spaces as well. Scores golazo quite regularly. He's a complete player. Very underrated in terms of workrate and defending imo.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Coutinho is amazing imo, and he really fits our highly combinative passing network. Coutinho is great at pass and move and is brilliant in short spaces as well. Scores golazo quite regularly. He's a complete player.

Liverpool want 150m euros

serghei

Why though if we can get Seri for 40M and go for Eriksen for a lower price

Neither of them is similar to a Neymar - Iniesta profile. Coutinho can play Iniesta role, meaning he stays more in midfield and goes up less, but also Neymar's role, meaning he goes up more. He can finish and can score goals as well. He makes sense.

MessiNeymar

Neither of them is similar to a Neymar - Iniesta profile. Coutinho can play Iniesta role, meaning he stays more in midfield and goes up less, but also Neymar's role, meaning he goes up more. He can finish and can score goals as well. He makes sense.

But that is why I said Dembele

Dembele is a Neymar player, than Seri is a #6 who can control the game and Eriksen can play an Iniesta role in future.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why though if we can get Seri for 40M and go for Eriksen for a lower price

We need a left forward to replace Neymar. Also buying one midfielder is enough, we have alot already and alena is coming through. i think the midfield can perform a lot better, it was neglected last season with lucho'a bad tactics. Valverde seems like he'll get better play from it based on what I've seen so far.

Forget eriksen. Buying him would mean dealing with levy.

MessiNeymar

We need a left forward to replace Neymar. Also buying one midfielder is enough, we have alot already and alena is coming through. i think the midfield can perform a lot better, it was neglected last season with lucho'a bad tactics. Valverde seems like he'll get better play from it based on what I've seen so far.

I said Dembele but it was not in that post. I said Dembele+Seri and maybe Eriksen.

Sell Rafinha and Verm

Home of Barca Fans