Neymar Jr. - v5

Devils

Lads, there's daily reports about him staying/leaving/dealing falling though because of FFP etc...

At the end of the day, Neymar's silence on this issue speaks volumes louder than any of these sources.

Let's not cling onto false hope.

Horatio

You're welcome
Where are the staying reports?

Masch, Semedo, Pique, Barto saying he won't leave. Reports dealing with how PSG can't pay the clause because of FFT.
Reports about how Neymar changed his mind again and it being a 80% certainty he'll stay yadayada.

Devils

Where are the staying reports?

The guy who broke this whole story last week, Marcelo Bechler(?) yesterday just admitted he was 90% sure Neymar had been convinced by Barca play to stay. That was before Pique's press conference.

Now they are reporting PSG can't meet the financial requirements and want to negotiate.

At the end of the day, Neymar's silence on the issue should give Barca fans all they need to know about this.

MessiNeymar

[tw]890392678420144129[/tw]

ANOTHER meeting between Neymar's dad and the board? Sanllehí involved again? :angry:

I thought they where meant to be in London to for Couthino according to RAC1? I guess that was 18 hours ago~ so they could of flown back

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar Sr., our Sporting Director for the 1st team and our deal closer?

Sounds rather ominous :lol:

Perhaps they're discussing Coutinho :thinking: :neymar:

MessiNeymar

Just find it weird how those directors where reported in London earlier for Couthino and now they are here. I guess they can fly whenever they want but still

Yannik

Masch, Semedo, Pique, Barto saying he won't leave. Reports dealing with how PSG can't pay the clause because of FFT.
Reports about how Neymar changed his mind again and it being a 80% certainty he'll stay yadayada.

yeah, but the player interviews have turned out to be BS and since then I haven't heard any contra rumours anymore

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The guy who broke this whole story last week, Marcelo Bechler(?) yesterday just admitted he was 90% sure Neymar had been convinced by Barca play to stay. That was before Pique's press conference.

Now they are reporting PSG can't meet the financial requirements and want to negotiate.

At the end of the day, Neymar's silence on the issue should give Barca fans all they need to know about this.

If Neymar ends up staying, the only reason would be that P$G couldn't find a way to meet the FFP without getting penalized. Nothing else.

Devils

Just find it weird how those directors where reported in London earlier for Couthino and now they are here. I guess they can fly whenever they want but still

It's almost like these guys are doing whatever they can to save their jobs at this point. :crbust:

Jair Ventura

Home of Barca Fans