Neymar Jr. - v5

Total-Football

Sexy pass to suarez.. hes trying to emulate messi and thats a positive.. he has been criticized here for holding onto the ball excessively but hes playing faster now.. today he played good.. if there is one aspect in his game that needs improving.. that would be the shooting..he well never reach ronaldos type of numbers if his shot didnt improve .. vastly

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Sexy pass to suarez.. hes trying to emulate messi and thats a positive.. he has been criticized here for holding onto the ball excessively but hes playing faster now.. today he played good.. if there is one aspect in his game that needs improving.. that would be the shooting..he well never reach ronaldos type of numbers if his shot didnt improve .. vastly

Surprise surprise, all positives in Neymar and all negatives in Messi.

Sure, shooting is the only aspect he needs to improve, all the rest is goat level :coffee:

El Flaco

Neymar's dribbling from the 1st half vs. Valencia

[gfy]LightEntireAmericanbadger[/gfy]

[gfy]IcyUniqueArcticwolf[/gfy]

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION]

Total-Football

Surprise surprise, all positives in Neymar and all negatives in Messi.

Sure, shooting is the only aspect he needs to improve, all the rest is goat level :coffee:

I give messi a lot of credit.. hes clearly the role model for neymar.. ney was not the type of forward to look for the pass before he joined..

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm sorry but this boy was an idiot. You clearly see him talking sh!t to the crowd after the winner. What did he think was going to happen provoking fans in the last seconds like that. I have no sympathy for him.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Thanx [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]

I forgot how he ended that great dribble by yet again failing to simply pass to a wide open Iniesta next to him.

He gives you a glimpse of joy and hope, then takes it back straight away.

serghei

I thought he was good in the first half, but in the 2nd he was rather poor. Average game from him, much like Suarez. Messi was overall a bit better than both.

El Flaco

Neymar's great pass to Suárez vs. Valencia

[gfy]QueasyWelldocumentedHorse[/gfy]

[gfy]HandyLeanGroundbeetle[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans