Neymar Jr. - v5

Hatem Ben Arfa

@ Hatem & Joppe
err you guys do realize he's a football player and not a fighter, right? He never pretended being a tough guy. It's not part of his image. He was getting into altercations all the way back in Brazil when he was under 40kg against opponents twice his size. To answer your question, no he's not deluded and knows that the bigger dudes could probably hurt him bad but he doesn't give a fu**. Thug life!
That's where I don't get your rant. What? You only fight dudes who're smaller than you? Well if that's who you are, that's who you are. :whistle:

Ney is a friendly dude who enjoys joking around and partying with his friends. What's wrong with that? When on the pitch, just like Luisito, he becomes ultra competitive. He gets kicked around more than any other player out there and gives it his all on the pitch. The other guy bated him with insults and he fell for it. Ideally he would've ignored him since he's a pro-player and miles above them in terms of talent but he's impulsive that way and that's a hard trait to correct.

And by the way, size is not always indicative of the outcome of a fight... just saying
and yeah they might blow him over if their breath is really bad :yuck: Is that how you win your fights?

I just don't get the hate that so many barca fans have towards ney... :shrug: Dude plays with his heart out and all his teammates love him including King Leo and El Pistolero. That's good enough for me.

My problem with him is his behaviour. He's an idiot and one day he will get battered and snapped in half like a stick.

k993

Banned
Thats why hes really important

In the big games where there is space to attack, he can go coast to coast better than anyone

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm dying to hear the excuses today, but I'm sorry to say that he is worthless without space... He's just invisible and you can tell defenders don't fear him any more, he's so predictable that any decently organized defense can take care of him...

dakt

Good 1st half, but managed to shit him self all over in the 2nd.
I'm loosing my hopes with him TBH.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm dying to hear the excuses today, but I'm sorry to say that he is worthless without space... He's just invisible and you can tell defenders don't fear him any more, he's so predictable that any decently organized defense can take care of him...

Maybe he needs another new contract and pay rise?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Invisible little brat. Does some predictable trick over and over again, hides far out to the left and does f*ck all for the team and to push us forward. Loosing my sh*t every time I'm watching him play lately.

mark1nhu

He was good in the first half and bad in the second.

Of course people will focus only in the second half aaaaaaaaand ignore the fact that the whole team disappeared after half-time, especially the midfield that supposedly should feed him.

I am not happy with him, of course, but right now I am really really pissed with Lucho for completely destroying our front three way of play with the invisible midfield he loves to set up.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone was bad and so was Neymar. He doesn't look anything like a future leader of Barca though.

snowy

Everyone was bad and so was Neymar. He doesn't look anything like a future leader of Barca though.

yeah not his best game... Messi was our only player who didn't make any mistake. So many sloppy passes from every1 else.

Umtitol

He was ok in the 1st half, good assist. After city scored, all hell broke loose, though.

I don't really like him, but I think it's good to have such a controversial player. Makes discussions less boring. He won't be Messi's sucessor, though. But he'll make Barca win some money, which is good too.

Home of Barca Fans