Neymar Jr. - v5

serghei

agree with all the bits about neymar.

but peak R10 was one of the greatest forces in the history of football. that goal at the stamford bridge, that screamer v milan, destroying real at bernabeu.

we're spoiled silly to have seen the peaks of R10, R9, and LM10 in a Barca jersey. I know trophies are important but you can't capture these sort of things by just CL count. looking at you, BBZ
Yep, and there's more to that list than just those 3. A lot more.

Andrew M

This is hilarious. I've never seen people hate on a player so much. He is a diver, I know, but that can't be the only reason. Can someone explain their hatred. Oh and by the way Hazard has no business in that list.

He acts like a complete moron and doesn't back it up with performances. Thoroughly unlikable player.

Joan

[youtube]lJRjk0SGcqQ[/youtube]

PR team realising he fucked up and now coming up with damage control.

Sentimental videos won't help. The most hated player in the world. Deal with it.

FCBfan22

[youtube]lJRjk0SGcqQ[/youtube]

PR team realising he fucked up and now coming up with damage control.

Sentimental videos won't help. The most hated player in the world. Deal with it.

Didn't watch it yet. Does he cut himself with the razor in this video and lays on the floor for the rest of it?

Donatello

This is hilarious. I've never seen people hate on a player so much. He is a diver, I know, but that can't be the only reason. Can someone explain their hatred. Oh and by the way Hazard has no business in that list.

People hate cheaters. When you dive for no reason, that's cheating.

Imagine you play football match and there's a guy who goes down too easily, even though knowing that it wasn't that hard on him.

He does it once, he goes down. Ok, Maybe, it was genuine.

He does it again, he goes down again. Well, assume it had something in it, otherwise he won't have gone down.

He does it again, but you know there was nothing in it.

Now, He does it purposely, and you know it.

You get really angry and start to dislike him for that. Soon, that dislike turns into hatred.

Now imagine this shit keeps going on for years and years on consistent basis. You can imagine the hatred.

And BTW, I don't hate Neymar, infact he is a brilliant player in his day. But he really is on track on becoming another Robinho.

Last edited:

serghei

Let's be honest. In the Time he was at barca, Barcelona fans were saying Neymar doesn't dive where the whole world was saying the opposite

He dived at Barcelona as well, but he went full retard since leaving the club. At Barcelona it was the football he produced that was the center of topic. Since then it's the other way around. He clowns around way too much lately. Much more than he did at Barcelona.

But then, he's the 4th owner of PSG after Al Thani, Nasser and Neymar Sr. He can clown around all he wants. :coffee:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans