Neymar Jr. - v5

Morten

I don't think Mbappe will take the money and stay. His mother already leaked to press that Alves and Neymar make him uncomfortable.

Then throw some more money at him, and he will stay.
Verratti thought about leaving too, then PSG just threw money at him, it was super effective!
Money solves all problems.

ASordidGod

Then throw some more money at him, and he will stay.
Verratti thought about leaving too, then PSG just threw money at him, it was super effective!
Money solves all problems.

For some players, not all. Particularly seeing as no matter where he plays he'll earn millions. Personally think he'll stay for a few years and then join Real, but we'll see.

Donatello

For some players, not all. Particularly seeing as no matter where he plays he'll earn millions. Personally think he'll stay for a few years and then join Real, but we'll see.

Real have already spent 90M on that position, in Vinicius & Rodrygo. If they sign Neymar, I don't think Mbappe is going to happen for at least 5 years.

Donatello

Which position is that? Because Mbappe can play anywhere across the front line, I'd say.

Asensio, Rodrygo, Vinicius, Neymar, Bale, Vasquez are all going to be there for at least 5 years.

They are stacked in front 3. Unless they sell some, or don't sign Neymar, or Rodrygo & Vinicius flop.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be better for us if they sign Neymar.

Gives us a better shot at getting Mbappe in 3-4 years whenever he's ready to move on from PSG.

Givenchy

Neymar to Madrid for nearly all their budget would be amazing. hes one of the most hated players after this world cup aswell, he'd fit right in

ASordidGod

Asensio, Rodrygo, Vinicius, Neymar, Bale, Vasquez are all going to be there for at least 5 years.

They are stacked in front 3. Unless they sell some, or don't sign Neymar, or Rodrygo & Vinicius flop.

Bale's what? 29? Plus the wear and tear of injuries. Vasquez is bang average imo, Asensio almost certainly over rated, as in good, potential to be very good but no world beater, and the two Brazilian kids I've never seen so can't comment, beyond saying I'd be incredibly surprised if both of them lived up to the hype. Just my opinion, obviously, and Neymar is a factor, but Mbappe will stay for two, three more years, by which time his contract will have run down sufficiently, and he himself will have matured, to the point a move to us or Real will be an inevitability, hopefully us but much more likely them.

FC433

I would like to see him there only if it is 250m +

They have been saving a lot lately and I want them to spend what they have got before KM becomes available. They still have Bale who could easily go for 60m + and even Benzema. Kova could also be sold for 50m +

They have got to spend this summer. Neymar + Kane or Hazard + Kane.

Givenchy

I would like to see him there only if it is 250m +

They have been saving a lot lately and I want them to spend what they have got before KM becomes available. They still have Bale who could easily go for 60m + and even Benzema. Kova could also be sold for 50m +

They have got to spend this summer. Neymar + Kane or Hazard + Kane.

will cost more than 250m+ if Neymar is to leave PSG this early

Jair Ventura

He will not go to Madrid. His girlfriend only relocated to Paris two weeks ago, while his mother came out publicly to say he'd be staying with PSG before the match with Belgium.

Home of Barca Fans