Neymar Jr. - v5

fergus90

He was okay, the truth is there hasn't been one stand out performer all tournament, maybe Modric, some people have had great games and quiet in others.

Being great at a World Cup is exaggerated anyway, as it's only a handful of games. Plenty of players been bought in the past at loads of different clubs on the back of great World Cups and been average once they've signed.

RMU ReBorn

Can You tell me please, dear fans of Barca (cuz I*m the new one and it*s very important to me to know Your opinion) why so many people in Barcelona dont like or even hate Neymar?
According to his statistics in Barca he did very well.
And He did not come to Real Madrid (not yet at least).
So, I would be vary glad to know Your opinion.
Do You want him back to Barca some day?
There is something called dignity . No matter how his performance was he left us through the backdoors . Lied to the fans and his teammates that he was staying only to get his loyalty bonus from the club ,in hindsight he had talks with QSG way before those fake statments were he was buttering our fan base . Dragged the club to court . what he did was nothing different from Figo , apart from the fact that later went to Rm . It won't take much time before snake jr signs multi million dollar deal with perez .

Yes ist a pity that Neymar couldnt Play with 100% at Maybe his most important Point in his career.

They are still Angry that Neymar left Barca. In 2017-2018 he was better than at Barca, his Dribbling was one of the best I have ever seen, almost prime Messi/Maradona Level.

dribbling with zero IQ isn't even prime Bojan/Deulofou level let alone Maradona and Messi

BergCaliente

Tnx for reply. So, there is no question about it: if ever Ney return, be ready, don*t forget to take pig's heads to Camp Nou. Speaking seriously, Messi is just so noble person. He is one of a few ppl (excluding Barca management) who probably has 100% right to despise or condemn his former teammate. But in all his interview he spoke rather warm about him and even wanted him back to Barca. So noble man.

FCBfan22

I hope he goes to Madrid, so Semedo can own him in the next Clasico.

(But Nasser wont sell. Solution? Retire in July, unretire in August, sign for Madrid.)

Home of Barca Fans