Neymar Jr. - v5

BBZ8800

He suffered 8264 life-threatening tackles in the last 5 years (like today when an opponent stepped on his leg).
Hasn't picked a single injury during those attacks.

Try to beat that stat.
A Goat.

Neeraj

Clown or not, he showed up in the knockout stages unlike Messi & Ronaldo.

Yeah, cause he was their main player against Mexico. A tap in (which came from MOTM Willian's run) and one shot which got deflected into an assist in the dying moments of the game. To add to that, some pretty poor decision making and largely ineffectual end product. And of course, shenanigans like only he can produce.

He scored a goal so you can't say he had a bad game, but you're delusional to say he "showed up", implying he carried this team through. I don't even have to begin talking about the fact that he plays for the best team in the tournament, with Messi playing for arguably the second worst team in the tournament after Saudi Arabia.

I don't think you're delusional though. I think you are just a troll. I've seen too many of your posts for this to be a one off. If you want to tell yourself this clown is anywhere near the kind of player you make him out to be, then more power to you. Whatever helps you sleep better.

Nobody will seriously deny he is an amazing player, but besides he is as disgusting as it gets in this game.

That's the thing though. Being amazingly skilled and being a great player are two very different things. At the moment he isn't anywhere near as good as Messi, Modric, etc. in terms of actual impact on games. He's wasteful, he slows down the game, ball hogs, and has poor decision making. Basically a low IQ player. He's 26 now, and seeing his attitude, there's only way way for him, which is down.

Jair Ventura

What a comparison, Brazil squad vs Argentina. So 2 assist doesn't count anymore.

Messi reportedly picked the team that got picked apart by a young France team and was outplayed by a 19 year old. That 19 year old already has more goals in the knock out stages of the WC than Messi has in his career.

Wallace

Brazilians in World Cups - Goals / Matches.

Ronaldo - 15 goals in 19 games.
Pele - 12 goals in 14 games.
Vavá - 09 goals in 10 games.
Jairzinho - 09 goals in 16 games.
Leônidas da Silva - 08 goals in 5 games.
Ademir - 08 goals in 6 games.
Rivaldo - 08 goals in 14 games.
Careca - 07 goals in 9 games.
NEYMAR - 06 goals in 9 games.
Rivellino and Bebeto - 06 goals in 15 games.

DennyCrane

He suffered 8264 life-threatening tackles in the last 5 years (like today when an opponent stepped on his leg).
Hasn't picked a single injury during those attacks.

Try to beat that stat.
A Goat.

He should swap jerseys with Jesus, given the amount of times he was successfully resurrected.

Truthist

Yeah, cause he was their main player against Mexico. A tap in (which came from MOTM Willian's run) and one shot which got deflected into an assist in the dying moments of the game. To add to that, some pretty poor decision making and largely ineffectual end product. And of course, shenanigans like only he can produce.

He scored a goal so you can't say he had a bad game, but you're delusional to say he "showed up", implying he carried this team through. I don't even have to begin talking about the fact that he plays for the best team in the tournament, with Messi playing for arguably the second worst team in the tournament after Saudi Arabia.

I don't think you're delusional though. I think you are just a troll. I've seen too many of your posts for this to be a one off. If you want to tell yourself this clown is anywhere near the kind of player you make him out to be, then more power to you. Whatever helps you sleep better.

Matte I can't stand his shenanigans but he did turn up. The goal he scored he started, after his back heel he didn't wander around he carried on running and got rewarded. These are the fine margins that win u games at this level.

Givenchy

so glad he left us when he did. at PSG hes got so much worse at the play acting, selfishness, ball hogging, hes indulging in that fuckery more than ever.

He has all the talent in the world but hes so damn frustrating. if he keeps things simple Brazil are winning this world cup. hopefully he tones down on the diving and puts Belgium to the sword, this Brazil are capable of so much more than shown thus far

Home of Barca Fans