Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

Lol make it about me. I don't care. I predicted PSG would escape the investigation without trouble and they have. I'm good.

The whole point of my post was to relay the fact that PSG won't be sanctioned. :cheers:

They were never going to be sanctioned as financial year end not over.

UEFA have told PSG what they need to do and not taken their bull shot sponsorship deals at face value.

PSG will be impacted by this going forward and that is what the clubs want.

Neymar and Mbappe costs will be most likely be 120m+ a season going forward. No weaseling out it from PSG.

Jair Ventura

They were never going to be sanctioned as financial year end not over.

UEFA have told PSG what they need to do and not taken their bull shot sponsorship deals at face value.

PSG will be impacted by this going forward and that is what the clubs want.

UEFA announced the investigation is CLOSED. :rockon:

Vilarrubi

Lol make it about me. I don't care. I predicted PSG would escape the investigation without trouble and they have. I'm good.

The whole point of my post was to relay the fact that PSG won't be sanctioned. :cheers:

You were Mr. FFP Know it all a few pages back.. make up your mind.

That's great. You will find some Barca fans which will try to have a go at PSG because they are bitter about the Neymar transfer. That showed them.

I added to the thread only to talk about FFP (which you started) but now all of a sudden aren't bothered about. :cheers:

Jair Ventura

That's great. You will find some Barca fans which will try to have a go at PSG because they are bitter about the Neymar transfer. That showed them.

I added to the thread only to talk about FFP (which you started) but now all of a sudden aren't bothered about. :cheers:

Mind is made up, mate. PSG won't be sanctioned and the investigation is closed. I'm happy.

JamDav1982

He has shown he is not interested.

Just a pathetic voyeur obsessed with Barca and trying to get a reaction about PSG and their spending.

JamDav1982

Mind is made up, mate. PSG won't be sanctioned and the investigation is closed. I'm happy.

Nope the investigation into fincial year end 2017 was passed.

That is befor Neymar and Mbappe fees are taken into account for FFP.

PSG have been told what they need to do to meet it in 2018 and will have a big impact in 2019.

JamDav1982

I'll still be here when you're wrong again. Saving this post for when PSG goes forward spending big without punishment. :wave:

Who has been proven wrong here?

What will prove you right and us wrong in future.

Just showing your true colours as nothing but a voyeur here to wind folk up about PSG money.

Jair Ventura

Nope the investigation into fincial year end 2017 was passed.

That is befor Neymar and Mbappe fees are taken into account for FFP.

PSG have been told what they need to do to meet it in 2018 and will have a big impact in 2019.

Neymar & Mbappe fall under 17/18 fiscal period, which has already been reviewed. Hence the need for 40M in sales, 12m of which has already been covered with today's sale of Odsonne Edouard. ;)

Who has been proven wrong here?

What will prove you right and us wrong in future.

Just showing your true colours as nothing but a voyeur here to wind folk up about PSG money.

You proved yourself wrong a page ago.

JamDav1982

Neymar & Mbappe fall under 17/18 fiscal period, which has already been reviewed. Hence the need for 40M in sales, 12m of which has already been covered with today's sale of Odsonne Edouard. ;)

No it hasnt.

The period of 2018 has not been finished and not signed off within FFP.

Your own links say that.

What a moron.

Will be fine in 2018 anyway as not hard to make it up.

Home of Barca Fans