Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

:lol: You don't miss a chance, JamDav, do you

Hes at it.

All this 'I am here to talk football' rubbish.

First post was 'i told you so' designed to get a reaction.

On here in a shot when thinks can troll Barca fans about PSG and disappears with a whimper when get annual dusting in CL.

Joan

Hes at it.

All this 'I am here to talk football' rubbish.

First post was 'i told you so' designed to get a reaction.

On here in a shot when thinks can troll Barca fans about PSG and disappears with a whimper when get annual dusting in CL.

You cut his attempts at the root. Pretty successfully, really do.

Jair Ventura

Joan and Jam are both insufferable trolls. Neither of you contribute anything to this board with the exception of empty post. 20k between you, and none of it has any substance.

M

MessiCam

The problem with PSG as I understand is that they’ve passed their FFP assessment and are within the allowed loss range. However, as FFP currently works on a rolling 3 year cycle they still have to sell players to the value of 60 Million as to not fall foul next year.

As an example...

2015/16 - Profit 25 Million
2016/17 - Loss 5 Million
2017/18 - Loss 55 Million

Loss - 35 Million less 30 Million contribution from related parties = 5 Million (FFP regulations met)

Now as it’s a rolling 3 year cycle 2015/16 falls away so before the new cycle has even started they already have contend with a 60 Million rolling loss excluding unknown losses for the new cycle.

Ie. Before even accounting for the Mbappe and Neymar transfers (they took place after 30 June) which total some 400 Million they have to sell players for at least 60 Million to start the cycle with a clean slate.

What they need to do is sell well in excess of that 60 Million while boosting revenues but even then chances of them meeting FFP in the new cycle are marginal at best unless they sell one of Mbappe or Neymar before the 30 June 2019.

Otherwise I just don’t see them making it.

Jair Ventura

You’re the biggest troll on the forum

Na, I hardly even post here accept to discuss prospects. You can find four or five threads on this first page of the other player sub forum of young players I've identified. The fact that people find Jam and Joan incessant trolling tolerable speaks to the quality of a lot of you.

This place needs more El Flaco's.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

The problem with PSG as I understand is that they’ve passed their FFP assessment and are within the allowed loss range. However, as FFP currently works on a rolling 3 year cycle they still have to sell players to the value of 60 Million as to not fall foul next year.

As an example...

2015/16 - Profit 25 Million
2016/17 - Loss 5 Million
2017/18 - Loss 55 Million

Loss - 35 Million less 30 Million contribution from related parties = 5 Million (FFP regulations met)

Now as it’s a rolling 3 year cycle 2015/16 falls away so before the new cycle has even started they already have contend with a 60 Million rolling loss excluding unknown losses for the new cycle.

Ie. Before even accounting for the Mbappe and Neymar transfers (they took place after 30 June) which total some 400 Million they have to sell players for at least 60 Million to start the cycle with a clean slate.

What they need to do is sell well in excess of that 60 Million while boosting revenues but even then chances of them meeting FFP in the new cycle are marginal at best unless they sell one of Mbappe or Neymar before the 30 June 2019.

Otherwise I just don’t see them making it.

You lot have been speculating PSG's demise for years now. It isn't happening. The club is fine.

snowy

yup I think they need to sell 60 mil worth before the end of fiscal year which is June 30th to be in compliance for 2017/2018

and the 400 mil+ for Ney and Mba will be included in the 2018/2019 year but I think they'll be able to substract it from their annual revenues, sponsorship + mercato sales, right?

Question is, mercato sales aside, what's the estimate for PSG's revenues for the coming year ... :thinking:

Nothanks

I kind of rather have jair ventura here to add more knowledge with brazilian players than half of you who just give a bullshit opinion and moan and complain about anything and everything that happens to the club and add nothing to the threads / conversation

BUT maybe that's just me.

Home of Barca Fans