Neymar Jr. - v5

BarçaBarça

I wish him all the worst, so now I'm hoping for a failed world cup for him and Brazil.
Coutinho will succeed with us, he doesn't need it, and if Paulinho just bangs a few goals (just for the lolz) and then they implode I would be happy.

BarçaBarça

I wish him all the worst, so now I'm hoping for a failed world cup for him and Brazil.
Coutinho will succeed with us, he doesn't need it, and if Paulinho just bangs a few goals (just for the laughs) and they implode quite early I would be happy

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG have had more of a challenge than Bayern have had recently.

When Pep agreed to go to Bayern they had not won the treble yet(signed with them in December) and were coming off two seasons losing the league to Borussia Dortmund.

Wallace

You guys can criticize him for his character and his extra-field attitude, but inside the field he is one of the best in the world, just behind Messi and CR7.

Jcar

You guys can criticize him for his character and his extra-field attitude, but inside the field he is one of the best in the world, just behind Messi and CR7.

Don't waste your time and energy with this talk. They are all angry with Neymar for him leaving Barcelona. Some still have resentment

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've always said Neymar is the most talented player I've seen since Messi came to the entire World's attention in 2004/05. Which for the record means that he's the second most talented player I've seen since 2004, not the second most talented player I've ever seen in my life.

Whether he'll realize that potential, got the attitude, temperament and mental fortitude to reach the heights he can on a consistent basis is another story. That I doubt. Able to create magical moments, but also fade away from the center of the stage.

This World Cup is huge for him. Let's see what he does.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Don't waste your time and energy with this talk. They are all angry with Neymar for him leaving Barcelona. Some still have resentment
:messi:
Neymar is a walking disaster and I'm talking about headaches he gave us and the teammates. I'm happy we are done with him. Otherwise, It would have been rumor after rumor about him leaving.

No hard feelings. Enjoy Paris. It's a beautiful city! :wave:

Neymar is entertaining player to watch and I enjoy watching his highlight reels.

Last edited:

Wallace

[tw]1003319354547757056[/tw]

- @lukamodric10: "Te esperamos eh!"

- [MENTION=20029]Neymar[/MENTION]jr: Media sonrisa ☺️

Joan

What talk?

Doubt there's anyone in this forum who'd say he isn't one of the best with a straight face.

That said, glad he's gone. It's not anger.

Nothanks

the tough thing for neymar
is that he can score 50 league goals in a season in france and it'll most likely be overlooked by 35 season goals from salah or any other PL player, and always be overlooked for Ronaldo / Messi..
before injury many of the usual outlets wrote less for him, unless he wins WC or UCL he wont get the recognition he maybe deserves

but then again he did this all to himself.

Home of Barca Fans