Neymar Jr. - v5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar just pissed all over FC Barcelona by hiding the fact he had already signed for PSG, with his dad repeatedly meeting our directors and assuring he had made no decision yet and that he would eventually end up staying.

Sparking drama and controversy overshadowing our entire pre-season with a new coach because that little SOB couldn't come clean to the club because of a payout he and his phony father were trying to cash in at the end of July.

Announced his decision to leave a day before it happened, leaving us with a lot of cash, but an instantly inflated market considering every club on Earth knew we were loaded. Forced us to scramble for replacements and overpay.

As you may have noticed, this is www.barcaforum.com and not neymarzone so him screwing up the summer and transfer plans for the club is worse in the eyes of Barca fans.

He and his fanboys who try to make this seem like a mere formality or a non-issue can fuck off.

Last edited:

El Guaje

Not saying it wasn't unprofessional. But given his immaturity and the situation at hand, getting the opportunity of a lifetime, I won't say he's a piece of shit for doing it.

Neither will I for Neymar, by the way.

That is not really a valid excuse. He is 20 years old, not 10. Everybody with a tiny bit of common sense knows that rebeling the way he did is plain wrong. He is a PoS for doing what he did. You dont just disappear and ignore your club.

Me personaly, i dont give a crap what both him and Neymar did. What i argue against is all the bs and double standards some people have here.

Kohe321

That is not really a valid excuse. He is 20 years old, not 10. Everybody with a tiny bit of common sense knows that rebeling the way he did is plain wrong. He is a PoS for doing what he did. You dont just disappear and ignore your club.

Me personaly, i dont give a crap what both him and Neymar did. What i argue against is all the bs and double standards some people have here.

I didn't say it excused the entirety of the situation, but it certainly is an extenuating factor.

FinBarcelonafan

Pure BS.

The difference is that Neymar respected his contract while Dembele refused to train, went off somewhere and BVB disnt even know where he was, hell he didnt even speak to them. Now you tell me who the snake is.

Didn't he do the same with French team? History seems to repeat itself. I assume when Dembele leaves Barca it's going to be in similar terms. Neymar always had some drama with his transfers as well. It's just how things go and certain people will always bring drama.

Kohe321

By the way, I agree that excusing him for being 20 is to infantilize him and a poor argument. I guess my point is more one of experience and how he was completely new to top football after just one season with Dortmund, and now suddenly he gets the opportunity to join one of the best clubs in the world, and as a key player to boot. What he did was very unprofessional, but I doubt Dortmund fans are still losing sleep over it.

Last edited:

Judoman

The difference is clear.

Dembele acted like a prick, because he wanted to join other (better) club.

Neymar acted like a prick, because he wanted to joint other club AND get the loyalty paycheck from the club he was leaving.

To me, it s obvious who s the bigger prick.

FinBarcelonafan

The difference is clear.

Dembele acted like a prick, because he wanted to join other (better) club.

Neymar acted like a prick, because he wanted to joint other club AND get the loyalty paycheck from the club he was leaving.

To me, it s obvious who s the bigger prick.

Of course Dembele would get bigger paycheck as well, but that loyalty bonus thingy was super scummmy move.

MessiTHEgoat

Neymar just pissed all over FC Barcelona by hiding the fact he had already signed for PSG, with his dad repeatedly meeting our directors and assuring he had made no decision yet and that he would eventually end up staying.

Sparking drama and controversy overshadowing our entire pre-season with a new coach because that little SOB couldn't come clean to the club because of a payout he and his phony father were trying to cash in at the end of July.

Announced his decision to leave a day before it happened, leaving us with a lot of cash, but an instantly inflated market considering every club on Earth knew we were loaded. Forced us to scramble for replacements and overpay.

As you may have noticed, this is www.barcaforum.com and not neymarzone so him screwing up the summer and transfer plans for the club is worse in the eyes of Barca fans.

He and his fanboys who try to make this seem like a mere formality or a non-issue can fuck off.

well said! and don't forget that 26m£ loyalty bonus. he lied to his teammate "I still haven't decided should I stay or should I go :''( " just so he can get his move on 3 august ( the day he receive em )
coutinho on the other hand never faked an injury (as liverpool fans are claiming) gave his all in the first half of the season for liverpool and had an agreement with his club to let him go in january. and still payed 15m£ from his own pocket after the nike leaks (yes, he ain't no money whore).

comparing the two is laughable.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Wasn't Moneymar senior sueing Barca for not getting the loyalty bonus?

He was probably trying to do it, to get even more money+LOYALITY bonus :lol: .

Then, he was probably told that :bartomeu: would shaft him in the court over that matter, so he backed off.

Joan

What Dembele did was awful. We all hate Neymar for not alerting the club earlier for a proper replacement to be found, but Dembele did the same.
The only difference is that Neymar did it to us and Ousmane for us. Since this is barcaforum, it's obvious who the snake is. :coffee:

behindbrowneyes

What Dembele did was awful. We all hate Neymar for not alerting the club earlier for a proper replacement to be found, but Dembele did the same.
The only difference is that Neymar did it to us and Ousmane for us. Since this is barcaforum, it's obvious who the snake is. :coffee:

Dembélé was always clear about wanting the move to us. Neymar brain fucked the club and even his teammates of "not knowing what he should do" although having made up his mind long time ago. Not that I like what Dembélé did but there is a difference.

Home of Barca Fans