Neymar Jr. - v5

RMU ReBorn

That comeback wasn't down to ancelotti. Milan was the better side for 110 minutes out of 120. It was just one of those days where shit happens. If he was such a shitty manager why did he go 3-0 up in the first place? You can ask milan fans none of them blame ancelotti, hell most even wanted him back ahead of gattusso. If you blame ancelotti maybe you also consider benitez a genius manager for making the comeback? No liverpool fan gives credit to benitez for the comeback and by credit I mean claiming rafa to a massive factor in the comeback and no milan fan blames ancelotti either.

Yes it can happen in serie a. They had a lot of good teams in italy back then. Real won only 2 leagues in last 9 years if you want to put it like that and they are someone who won 3 cls in the last 4 years.

No ancelotti isn't goat, he is just much better than lucho.

Xabi wanted to leave dumbass, what did you wanted him to? Hold his hand and not let him leave? I Told you flo hardly listens much to managers when it comes to marquee signing. He let di maria and ozil go who were otherworldly for RM just to get james who had a brilliant world cup and a fine one season at monaco before that for 80m and kroos.

Lucho won because of MSN for the most part. His gameplay hardly had any deep tactics it was just pass it to msn and wait for stuff to happen. The fact that lucho won doesn't mean much. I like how you conveniently left my criticism of lucho with his horrible lineups and how we played amazing for just one year out of his total 3 years.
If he was leaving Ancelotti with all his experience should have brought a proper Dm , you dipshit. No brainer . That's what good managers do
Even a clueless manager like Zidane had the brain to do that but not the tactical genius Carlo

If you are gonna credit everything to MSN , then Carlo won that Cl only because of Ramos brilliance . That's how it works. Lucho with all.his tactical ineptness brought two league's a cl and three CDR's that's more than what Carlo managed in spain . I like the way you gives credit to whatever carlo did and discredit what all lucho did by crediting everything to MSN . That's double standards you genius . If Lucho was bad , he still brought more trophy's to Barcelona than what Carlo did to RMA ;)

Milan with three goat defenders , 4 infact if you add Cafu , though all 4 didn't played along couldn't manage more than one league and two Cl in 8years . That's worse than what Lucho managed with MSN . Lucho with MSN won more than what Carlo won with Costacurta -Nesta -Maldini in his first 3 years ;) . carlo is the same guy who got sacked by Juve for going trophy less in two seasons and bottling 5 points lead to Lazio .Talk about doing shit with good squads .Lol ;) And what are you even up to , What Lucho won didn't mean much? . It's all about results and Lucho brought that . 2 La liga's , Cl , and Three CDR's . I will take that with all the tactical flaws . Nobody is gonna give a fuck to how we played in the second half of his second season . Only thing that matters is the number of trophys we won

Last edited:

George_Costanza

gJqjaGF.gif

Neymessi

If he was leaving Ancelotti with all his experience should have brought a proper Dm , you dipshit. No brainer . That's what good managers do
Even a clueless manager like Zidane had the brain to do that but not the tactical genius Carlo

If you are gonna credit everything to MSN , then Carlo won that Cl only because of Ramos brilliance . That's how it works. Lucho with all.his tactical ineptness brought two league's a cl and three CDR's that's more than what Carlo managed in spain . I like the way you gives credit to whatever carlo did and discredit what all lucho did by crediting everything to MSN . That's double standards you genius . If Lucho was bad , he still brought more trophy's to Barcelona than what Carlo did to RMA ;)

Milan with three goat defenders , 4 infact if you add Cafu , though all 4 didn't played along couldn't manage more than one league and two Cl in 8years . That's worse than what Lucho managed with MSN . Lucho with MSN won more than what Carlo won with Costacurta -Nesta -Maldini in his first 3 years ;) . carlo is the same guy who got sacked by Juve for going trophy less in two seasons and bottling 5 points lead to Lazio .Talk about doing shit with good squads .Lol ;) And what are you even up to , What Lucho won didn't mean much? . It's all about results and Lucho brought that . 2 La liga's , Cl , and Three CDR's . I will take that with all the tactical flaws . Nobody is gonna give a fuck to how we played in the second half of his second season . Only thing that matters is the number of trophys we won

You can't read at all it seems. I have mentioned many times ancelotti didn't have freedom to select and buy players. Flo wanted james because of his WC and got it, didn't give 2 shits what acelotti wanted or not.

Lucho gave just one year of good football and thankfully that one year in total led to one cl and 2 leagues. He absolutely lost it in the second half of the season and we almost lost the league. He was nuts in the first half of the treble season but after moyes beat barca he was forced to not go nuts and just play the best lineup possible and keep things simple which led he followed for sometime until he started doing what he did when he arrived. Play retarded lineups with no sense in the name of 'rotation'. Carlo's real was fire tactically and thats why I praise him and consider him to be better than even zidane whose football ain't all that but still managed to win back to back cls.

So its not the trophy count at all. As my sig says, look deeper.

You definitely were a sperm when ancelotti was at milan so stop claiming that you know shit. Serie a was fire back then with many top teams fighting for the competition. Lucho lost the la liga last year solely by playing retarded lineups again and again and again and again. Beat that. A coach who is that inept at doing such a basic thing as choosing a sane lineup surely can't be strong in advanced football tactically. Rodgers was considered a good coach by liverpool fans until suarez left and it was clear that he didn't know shit. Scolari won the WC with brazil thanks to an insanely good team but it turns out he is one of the most horrible coaches possible. Moyes was considered to be doing okayish with an average everton and people thought maybe the team is coming 7th in epl because he is a good coach stuck in a shitty team but it became clear once he came united that he was just shit in general.

In the end results matter and trophies matter but just because a team wins it we should not start revising everything and make personnel look better than they were. People claim a treble and this and that shit but we defnitely underperformed in the CL where it matters most. With MSN we should have been much better in CL but we were absolutely horseshit against atletico in both legs when we went out and we were shit against a not so special PSG team that thrashed us 4-0 and it took and individual masterclass for a comeback. And we were shit against juve too. With MSN we should have reached semis at least and even if we got early elimination we shouldn't have been eliminated like that. He won 2 leagues just because of that one year of good football in 3 years. He was tactically atrocious the rest of the time.

RMU ReBorn

You can't read at all it seems. I have mentioned many times ancelotti didn't have freedom to select and buy players. Flo wanted james because of his WC and got it, didn't give 2 shits what acelotti wanted or not.

Lucho gave just one year of good football and thankfully that one year in total led to one cl and 2 leagues. He absolutely lost it in the second half of the season and we almost lost the league. He was nuts in the first half of the treble season but after moyes beat barca he was forced to not go nuts and just play the best lineup possible and keep things simple which led he followed for sometime until he started doing what he did when he arrived. Play retarded lineups with no sense in the name of 'rotation'. Carlo's real was fire tactically and thats why I praise him and consider him to be better than even zidane whose football ain't all that but still managed to win back to back cls.

So its not the trophy count at all. As my sig says, look deeper.

You definitely were a sperm when ancelotti was at milan so stop claiming that you know shit. Serie a was fire back then with many top teams fighting for the competition. Lucho lost the la liga last year solely by playing retarded lineups again and again and again and again. Beat that. A coach who is that inept at doing such a basic thing as choosing a sane lineup surely can't be strong in advanced football tactically. Rodgers was considered a good coach by liverpool fans until suarez left and it was clear that he didn't know shit. Scolari won the WC with brazil thanks to an insanely good team but it turns out he is one of the most horrible coaches possible. Moyes was considered to be doing okayish with an average everton and people thought maybe the team is coming 7th in epl because he is a good coach stuck in a shitty team but it became clear once he came united that he was just shit in general.

In the end results matter and trophies matter but just because a team wins it we should not start revising everything and make personnel look better than they were. People claim a treble and this and that shit but we defnitely underperformed in the CL where it matters most. With MSN we should have been much better in CL but we were absolutely horseshit against atletico in both legs when we went out and we were shit against a not so special PSG team that thrashed us 4-0 and it took and individual masterclass for a comeback. And we were shit against juve too. With MSN we should have reached semis at least and even if we got early elimination we shouldn't have been eliminated like that. He won 2 leagues just because of that one year of good football in 3 years. He was tactically atrocious the rest of the time.

If Ancelotti didn't had any freedom over transfers ,that proves my point that he was a meagre puppett . Somebody like Zidane had the balls to do that . So the only Cl that he won in Rm should be credited to the players who was bought by Jose ;)

Again , Nobody gives a shit to your assessment on Lucho's brand of football . With all the fire in Carlo's attack he managed just a Cl and finished below Martino's Barcelona and went trophyless next season . You can derail Lucho as much as you can but the fact remains that he won more than what Carlo managed with all the so called fire in the attack . Yeah whatever you think of lucho's tactics it brought us trophys which carlo couldn't manage . Talking about loosing 4-0 to PSG , well Carlo's Milan side bottled 4-1 lead against Deportivo at Rheazor , bottled 3-0 lead against Rafa's Liverpool who were far inferior to that Milan side , lost 4-0 to simeone's Atletico in Bernabue :lol:

i was a sperm when Carlo was at Milan .? what sort of argument is that . it's like saying that you were a sperm before Neymar joined Barcelona . Serie A had good teams ,but no other club had three goat defenders in their line up just like Lucho had MSN and then winning just one serie A in 8 years is atrocious . You shouldn't even be considered as a sperm if you rate Lazio over Carlo's juve . Yet he went trophy less in two seasons :lol: . Lucho lost one league in in three years with all the flaws you mentioned and Carlo managed none with his firebrand football against Martino's Barcelona and an inferior Atletico . Getting schooled by Simeone in league is not something carlo can remember fondly . Brendon Rogers , Moyes or any other shit managers you mentioned hasn't won anything like Lucho did so stop assuming things .

Now you have mentioned all the bad things Lucho has done . In his three years he won more than what Ancelotti managed to win with goat defenders in serie A . Again i repeat only results matters not the brand of football or what Neymessi thinks of Lucho or carlo . Results are infront of you like a fish in the bowl. Nothing is atrocious than winnings just 2 major leagues in 23 years and loosing League 1 with QSG and getting sacked in juve for going trophy less in two seasons . If Lucho is worse carlo is 100 times worse .

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

Nah if you read what I wrote properly my argument went from he won a lot --> and although you can win by manager not being that awesome too but this wasn't the case here as his teams play one of the best direct attacking football--> hence he a good coach. Unlike you whos argument goes like he won so many trophies---> He a good coach.
You are so easy to dissect you bore me.

So you think Lucho is a good coach? Good to hear that you finally come to your senses. Or you dont think Luchos treble side played one of the best direct attacking football?

LeeRomeno

You can't read shit. Read what I wrote again and stop wasting my time.

Rofl, yes and you just described Lucho as well as you did Ancelotti.

my argument went from he won a lot --> and although you can win by manager not being that awesome too but this wasn't the case here as his teams play one of the best direct attacking football--> hence he a good coach. Unlike you whos argument goes like he won so many trophies---> He a good coach.

Or then you disagree that Luchos side played great direct attacking football?

So choose.

Morten

Impossible to tell if Lucho is a good coach.
I mean, Barca could win league titles without any coaches no problem, the team runs itself(as seen in the past).

Neymessi

Rofl, yes and you just described Lucho as well as you did Ancelotti.

Or then you disagree that Luchos side played great direct attacking football?

So choose.

You didn't understood anything of what I said.

Impossible to tell if Lucho is a good coach.
I mean, Barca could win league titles without any coaches no problem, the team runs itself(as seen in the past).

You mention this like 10 times everyday. We were a beast team altogether back then so won the league and even then we were anhilated by RM and even their b team and got thrashed 7-0.

Neymessi

Tfw Brzail plays better without this clown

NO. Not this shit again. Some geniusses were saying PSG has an amazing chance of comeback aganst RM because they play better without ney and I can bet none of them saw PSG all season and it got thoroughly debunked with PSG playing horseshit at their home, now this.

ab739

NO. Not this shit again. Some geniusses were saying PSG has an amazing chance of comeback aganst RM because they play better without ney and I can bet none of them saw PSG all season and it got thoroughly debunked with PSG playing horseshit at their home, now this.

You can just pick up the butthurt from their posts

LeeRomeno

You didn't understood anything of what I said.

Oh really, I am pretty sure i did, you claimed this:
my argument went from Ancelotti won a lot --> and although you can win by manager not being that awesome too but this wasn't the case here as his teams play one of the best direct attacking football--> hence he a good coach. Unlike you whos argument goes like he won so many trophies---> He a good coach.

This applies 100% with Lucho as well:
Lucho won a lot --> and although you can win by manager not being that awesome too but this wasn't the case here as his teams play one of the best direct attacking football--> hence he a good coach.

You are just a sad hater.

Home of Barca Fans