Neymar Jr. - v5

dakt

Mbappe seems like a bigger talent than Ney. Will be interesting to see two egos growing side by side. I doubt we'll watch both of them together for too long.

Givenchy

Come on man, you know thatg the UEFA ban is just legal stuff from Lawyers, not serious stuff...

usually I'd say sure its just lawyer bs but with Neymar and more specifically his dad you never know. i don't have the same hatred for him as some Barca fans will and ill still enjoy watching him at the WC, just wish all parties would drop it before it gets more embarrassing. :facepalm:

anyways, Gabriel Jesus looks a real talent, damn shame we missed out on him

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I missed him tonight for the first time since he left. Watching him get under Atlético's skin while tearing Juanfran a new one.

Givenchy

I missed him tonight for the first time since he left. Watching him get under Atlético's skin while tearing Juanfran a new one.

was feeling the same, in these type of games we need some cuntishness and Alba did his best but Neymar really did piss people off

fergus90

I said it when he left, his temperament will always stop him from being a real leader of a team. In times of adversity he loses his shit.

barcafan161

Don't think it was a deserving red to be honest. The player flopped badly and there was hardly no contact but Neymar really shouldn't of reacted. Easy to see why he did though

Home of Barca Fans