Neymar Jr. - v5

henias

That's the problem with going to a one horse league. The season will always be a failure unless they manage to win the CL every year, which is very unrealistic. Nothing else matters to Neymar and PSG other than the CL and if they go out in the R16 what else do they have to look forward to? They'll probably be 30 points ahead of the 2nd place team in the league at that point and have no motivation to see out the remaining matches. If PSG goes out in the R16 I expect Neymar to start missing Ligue 1 matches regularly to travel the world and I think a couple of early CL exits will be all it takes for him to want out.

Well, wheres the competition when they bought the whole league? Refs and Mbappe all included in the deal :lol:

ronniecro

there's literally no other destination than madrid for him,premier league would be too physical for him
and i highly doubt paris would accept any bid lower than what "they" paid for him

Givenchy

there's literally no other destination than madrid for him,premier league would be too physical for him
and i highly doubt paris would accept any bid lower than what "they" paid for him

disagree there, same has been said for many players but small technical players are tearing the PL up, I could see him at City tbh and he always wanted to work with Pep.

Home of Barca Fans