Page 1026 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 265269269761016102410251026
Results 15,376 to 15,384 of 15384

Thread: Moneymar Jr.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoTata View Post
    I'll get lynched for this but some Spanish based newsguy mentioned tonight that there's a whisper going around that we're considering taking him back !?!

I'm pretty much over him now tbh and not sure I'd even want him back . Maybe the board are thinking better we have him than Real Madrid ??
    I wonder what made our board want him back, his masterclass at the world cup?

nah this is pure bullshit dude, Coutinho will be a better player for us, Neyney had his chance and he took the money and ran.

(would love to see it just for BBZ's reaction though)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoTata View Post
    I'll get lynched for this but some Spanish based newsguy mentioned tonight that there's a whisper going around that we're considering taking him back !?!

I'm pretty much over him now tbh and not sure I'd even want him back . Maybe the board are thinking better we have him than Real Madrid ??
    Don't trust everything you see on the Internet.

Not happening. Ever.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The odds of him ever coming back are very low.

His wages would be a massive issue and PSG doesn't want to sell him at all and if they did want to sell him they would want an obscene amount of money for him as in a lot more than he left us for.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thiago Silva is upset with his teammate Neymar for shouting at him during Friday's tense 2-0 win over Costa Rica.

Neymar apparently was angry with Silva for giving the ball back to Costa Rica late in the game with the score locked at 0-0, because the star striker considered Costa Rica to be time wasting.

In comments reported by globo.com, Silva says he has always tried to treat Neymar as a younger brother but, "When I gave the ball back (to Costa Rica) he insulted me. Theoretically he was right, because they stalled a lot."

Silva, who was captain for the game under coach Tite's captaincy rotation policy, added "I was very sad about that insult."
    https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...he-latest.html

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His ego really is the size of Jupiter right now.

If it wasn't for Phil, they probably wouldn't made it out of the group (possibly still won't make it). Brazil has a higher chance of winning the WC without Neymar than with him, because he expects that his teammates will play for him and not for the country of Brasil. Sad.
    Last edited by FCBfan22; Yesterday at 03:27 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He sure acts as if he is entitled to everything, one would think he has won multiple ballon dors or something with that attitude.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We did well to sell him for 220m. This player really took the wrong path in his career. Shame.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    He sure acts as if he is entitled to everything, one would think he has won multiple ballon dors or something with that attitude.
    He has the talent to win the Ballon D'or but he doesn't have the right attitude to do so.

If he had Coutinho's intelligence and mentality, he wouldn't be getting so much shit from fans and players. But he doesn't, he's an incredible player who has the mind of a spoiled brat.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paging Dr. Rydell!

are we even sure ogolo news didn't make it up?

anyhoo, if true, Thiago could give him an older bruh tough-love smack-down

Seems like a really cool guy!

in other news, with Berchiche Transfer close to being done, PSG interested in Telles.
    Last edited by snowy; Today at 07:36 AM.