Neymar Jr. - v5

[tw]974984577352683521[/tw]

Looks like a snake return may be really on the cards.

Just last week Coutinho and Rakitic were talking about they'd love to have Neymar back, now even Valverde isn't closing the door to a possible return.

ASordidGod

Even supposing the club forgave him for everything he did, how exactly would we afford it? No way PSG sell for a loss (if at all), so we're looking at 300 mill or whatever. No chance.

Givenchy

[tw]974984577352683521[/tw]

Looks like a snake return may be really on the cards.

Just last week Coutinho and Rakitic were talking about they'd love to have Neymar back, now even Valverde isn't closing the door to a possible return.

hopefully these rumours die down now with Dembele making his impact. I'd be furious with Barto if we gave PSG Dembele+ cash for Neymar. no doubt Valverde would take that though

El Guaje

I would gladly take him back for a cut price and wages, but that aint ever gonna happen... Let him stay and rot in PSG. I would more rather try to hijack the Mbappe deal if it is possible.

mssarm

I doubt Qataris will let him leave. This Neymar leaving saga nothing new, he was doing the same tricks in Barca every summer. Seems like they are playing father/son con the get additional bonus from Qataris like they were doing with Barca. While I don't think paying additional money to Ney is a problem for Qataris but leaving PSG is going to be huge blow for them. That will send a message that PSG is not ready for prime time. I think the Qataris letting Neymar to have his wet dreams about RM or Barca in 2019 but they will not let him escape under no circumstances. It will be slap in the face not only for club, but for country and certain wealthy and very powerful individuals.

Home of Barca Fans