Neymar Jr. - v5

Givenchy

You said it. It's not going to happen.

By the way, Cavani scored.

Beueaitful simulation from Ocampos.

through the whole circus, I've been impressed with Cavani this season. when i used to watch him he would fluff so many chances but he seems more clinical, probably the best striker in the world atm

xXKonan

He needs to control his emotions better.

He lets some of the littlest things get to him at times and it ends up with him getting sent off.

Yannik

Neymar should control himself when he's already on a yellow, but that was some painful stuff to watch there. He just bumped him, Ocampos flopped like a fish.

xXKonan

Neymar should control himself when he's already on a yellow, but that was some painful stuff to watch there. He just bumped him, Ocampos flopped like a fish.
There's a lot of dudes that would intentionally do this because they know it will get under his skin and lash out.

I liked when he did it vs Atletico players etc but every now and then someone will do the same to him and he will lose it and to be fair sometimes I don't blame him for getting mad but at times though he needs to keep his cool.

Truthist

Neymar will get Brazil knocked out of the world cup imo. If things don't go his way he has an emotional implosion which effects the rest of the group and I can really see it happening again.

mssarm

If you want to be boss like Messi act like him. Messi got kicked, challenged and provoked time and time, he kept his cool knowing the outburst would only damage him and his team. This Prima Donna gets all dramatic knowing his team is trailing and they need him on the pitch. Maybe he had a birthday to attend?

Co0ter

Embarrassing behavior really. If you are going to get frustrated and sent off after getting hit over and over at least crack the guy good, make it worth it. Not this want to be badass garbage that he always does.

The worst part is he walks off smiling. No one is laughing bro, you just look like a total asshole.

Home of Barca Fans