Neymar Jr. - v5

raskolnikov

Neymar wins the ballon d’or once he wins cl or world cup. Either will do unless messi/Ronaldo wins the world cup. World cup > cl and the most popular player wins. If fr example Germany/Spain wins one if their players wont win ballon d’or. If its France Mbappe might win it. Unless Portugal,Brazil,Argentina win the wc it will cone down to cl. If its Bayern lewa wins, if its real Ronaldo wins, psg neymar wins, Barca messi.
Only when City win it it gets more interesting because debruyne isnt popular enough, same for United, Liverpool, juve, Chelsea (maybe hazard) etc.

He won't move to Madrid because that would make PSG the laughing stock of Europe for the 2nd year in a row. The sheiks can't afford that. Neymar got what he wanted. Basically has to win the CL once every two seasons to stay relevant at PSG, considering they're like Usain Bolt competing in the women's 100m. race there in France. No one thinks it's a big feat to win the title in Ligue one with PSG.

Let's hope they knock out the 4th best team in Spain atm a month from now.

Didn't realize they're playing against Villarreal...

Zincubus

Banned
Ronaldo won it at United, Messi the year after at Barca and then Ronaldo joined Madrid. are you telling me that if Cristiano had stayed at United there wouldn't be a Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry? which was already heated up during the CL final. the ballon d'or is a popularity contest these days anyway

I thought it was also a popularity contest ..so how on earth has Cronaldo won the last two when everyone seems to think he's a selfish , spoilt arrogant with a huge opinion of himself !?!?

raskolnikov

I thought it was also a popularity contest ..so how on earth has Cronaldo won the last two when everyone seems to think he's a selfish , spoilt arrogant with a huge opinion of himself !?!?

He is still arguably the most popular player in the workd with a huge reputation due to the messi vs Ronaldo hype. People will always look if there is a case to give it to one of them first.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ronaldo is 33, Messi will be 31 next summer. Future is Mbappe's and Neymar's. Thereby, PSG's.

Beat Real Madrid first before more trash talk.

I vividly remember there was a fouled mouth Juventus fan here who was just like you last year until they got hammered by Real Madrid.

MessiTHEgoat

so, how do PSG fans feel about him rn? missing probably their hardest fixture in the league (lyon away)
I remember how I raged hard after he missed deportivo lacurna away for whatever bullshit reason he made. cuz it costs us the league.

Home of Barca Fans