Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

Tite’s words on Neymar:

"They will translate later but I will make a statement with Neymar here. We've been working together for 1 year and 1 month. We've faced each other very hard on opposing teams but have always been very loyal in the pursuit of victory, of performance. People said "Neymar and Tite have problems with each other ". I was tired of hearing that. Eventually we've come to work together and I can attest, with the 56 years of my career, to his character and his ability to if problems arise in any moment or circumstance to have the dignity to go in the dress room with the people [involved] and direct, just as I do. And hear from his greatness as a human that even having a great visibility... but we're not perfect, we're humans. And we get angry when others make excessive fools and react in the wrong way. I did this in my career. It is indeed wrong. But there are a number of important aspects that we have to be careful not to generalize and be careful specially with the character and disposition. And I can attest to thecharacter and disposition Neymar has, and his big heart."

Jair Ventura

Neymar:

“I want to be a player that gives everything on the pitch, to help my teammates. What is bothering me is that they creating fake stories. I've no problem with Cavani, with my coach, I came to PSG with his support. We had a meeting, he said that would help me on the pitch, to achieve all our goals. Not for me, but for the club, for our group. I want them to stop creating rumours that I've a problem with my coach. I didnt come here to disturbe anyone or to create problems, I came to help. This is hurting me little by little, those made up stories about people who aren't at Paris, who aren't in our day to day, they're talking bollocks. I only ask them to stop.”

dakt

Some people here are acting like spoiled teenagers. Why you care at this point if Neymar longs for us or not? It's like he's your ex-girlfriend. Pathetic.
All the best to him. We have our own backyard to dig.

dakt

Neymar:

“I want to be a player that gives everything on the pitch, to help my teammates. What is bothering me is that they creating fake stories. I've no problem with Cavani, with my coach, I came to PSG with his support. We had a meeting, he said that would help me on the pitch, to achieve all our goals. Not for me, but for the club, for our group. I want them to stop creating rumours that I've a problem with my coach. I didnt come here to disturbe anyone or to create problems, I came to help. This is hurting me little by little, those made up stories about people who aren't at Paris, who aren't in our day to day, they're talking bollocks. I only ask them to stop.”

And your only purpose here is to act like Neymar's mental lawyer? Isn't your work here, with him gone to PSG, done...or your'll continue to act as Ney's mediator?

Horatio

You're welcome
Some people here are acting like spoiled teenagers. Why you care at this point if Neymar longs for us or not? It's like he's your ex-girlfriend. Pathetic.

[youtube]DV53M8AAG9s[/youtube]

Givenchy

tbh atleast we don't have the stockholm syndrome like United fans have with Ronaldo/Madrid.... yet

goodluck to Neyney, stupid decision from him imho but it is what it is. hopefully Dembele can give us back some of the excitement we're missing lately.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah. Won't be anywhere near good for Real in 3 years. He peaked at 22 and will go Ronaldinho route. Only, Ronaldinho will forever remain Barca and Brazil legend who won everything with both teams and was World's best player.

Trafalgar

He'll end up at Real to replace Penaldo in a couple of years.

2017: PSG star Neymar needed to step out of Lionel Messi's shadow

2018: PSG star Neymar needed to step out of Mbappe's shadow

In a couple of years : PSG star Neymar needed to step out of Asensio's shadow

Home of Barca Fans