Neymar Jr. - v5

Thanks for admitting lying about me saying "torn all over the place".

People who care can find you asking me to back up claims of pique not being a good CB.

JamDav1982

Thanks for admitting lying about me saying "torn all over the place".

People who care can find you asking me to back up claims of pique not being a good CB.

Yeah I lied about that. It was 'flaky and exposed' you claimed Pique and Roberto have been but cant back it up.

People who care wont find me asking for any examples of Pique poor defending as you have made it up.

You are flaky and exposed.

Yeah I lied about that. It was 'flaky and exposed' you claimed Pique and Roberto have been but cant back it up.

People who care wont find me asking for any examples of Pique poor defending as you have made it up.

You are flaky and exposed.

Just when I thought you started being original, you plagiarized again.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Just when I thought you started being original. You plagerize again.

You lied and couldnt back it up.

At end of day the question we really need to ask ourselves here is can we guarantee that if Barca played City they would lead at 4-1 at some point? If not then it tells the whole story.

You lied and couldnt back it up.

At end of day the question we really need to ask ourselves here is can we guarantee that if Barca played City they would lead at 4-1 at some point? If not then it tells the whole story.

At least you admitted lying about "torn all over the place".

JamDav1982

At least you admitted lying about "torn all over the place".

Yip I did lie about the term you used to make out how poor Pique/Roberto together are.

You lied when said I asked for examples of poor defending from Pique then provide nothing to back up your opinions on Pique/Roberto together.

Actually reading back it is worse. You reference the copa when Vidal played RB in first leg and in second Roberto played RWB with Pique on other side of defence. So the one example you attempted to back it up with was clueless.

Pretty sure that is now Roberto, Pique, Ter Stegen and Busi you have claimed are all liabilities defensively this season. You fair know your stuff...

But Liverpool and their defence are CL contenders while Barca defence with Roberto/Pique will be flaky and exposed.

JamDav1982

I admit, I didn't know Pique was a bad defender :lol:

You not seen the youtube clips?

Case closed.

Pique has been poor a few times this season but to make complete statements and then smugly point to youtube clips is clueless and could be used against any player in the world.

Valverde is clearly clueless and should set up his team more like Liverpool.

Joan

You not seen the youtube clips?

Case closed.

Pique has been poor a few times this season but to make complete statements and then smugly point to youtube clips is clueless and could be used against any player in the world.

Valverde is clearly clueless and should set up his team more like Liverpool.

+1

Also, he's cheap, we got him for what, nothing? He's no VVD, the most expensive defensive player ever. What's the use of him?

Home of Barca Fans