Neymar Jr. - v5

BBZ8800

Ahh the good old days when you gave irrational reasons for neymar related stuff.

I would love to know how his transfer saga makes him more fouled in matches. lol

If people actually watch him play then they will know how much he has cut down on his dives. On the contrary he stays up after a clear foul instead of easily going down. It is quite same with busquets who is largely considered by most as an evergreen diver because of that one dive against inter but if one sees him regularly he is far from that, just like neymar.

Respect? Are you one of those who call out neymar for doing rainbow flicks and other dribbles as it is disrespectful?

Messi has been fouled consistently quite unfairly by a lot of players. Would love to know what disrespect messi showed ramos when he made that terrible leg breaking foul on him.

Let's apply a simple logic:
1. Messi is a way better player than Neymar
2. it is way harder to mark Messi than to mark Neymar
3. Neymar is fouled way more than Messi, even though Messi is a better player.
Why?

Because players respect Messi and majority of players and football fans would kick Neymar's ass because he is insanely annoying.
He was our player, and yet I wanted to kick his face all the time, how annoying he was.
On the other hand, I never (or 99,9% of people) would want to kick Puyol or Xavi.
Why? Because they earned respect on and off the field with their class (persona) among everyone.

Neymar is just an idiot without manners.
He grew on the streets, among gangs, without class and respect towards anyone and that is clearly visible in his onfield behavior towards everyone.

No need to go deeper.
Always remember: His personality and his career summed up in a 25 seconds clip:

Pamela

Banned
you call him as Moneymar when 31 years old Messi got 100 m euros bonus in his new contract?

He left you to move to a better team. l'd not call him as Moneymar.

Givenchy

you call him as Moneymar when 31 years old Messi got 100 m euros bonus in his new contract?

He left you to move to a better team. l'd not call him as Moneymar.

He left laliga to join ligue 1, money was a huge factor behind this move but i agree about the Moneymar thing, any footballer would have their head turned with the amount PSG were offering. loyalty is very rare these days

we should be blaming our board for this monumental fuck up

Neymessi

Let's apply a simple logic:
1. Messi is a way better player than Neymar
2. it is way harder to mark Messi than to mark Neymar
3. Neymar is fouled way more than Messi, even though Messi is a better player.
Why?

Because players respect Messi and majority of players and football fans would kick Neymar's ass because he is insanely annoying.
He was our player, and yet I wanted to kick his face all the time, how annoying he was.
On the other hand, I never (or 99,9% of people) would want to kick Puyol or Xavi.
Why? Because they earned respect on and off the field with their class (persona) among everyone.

Neymar is just an idiot without manners.
He grew on the streets, among gangs, without class and respect towards anyone and that is clearly visible in his onfield behavior towards everyone.

No need to go deeper.
Always remember: His personality and his career summed up in a 25 seconds clip:

Good job posting an isolated video of him doing that and trying to push the narrative that he always did that. He was fouled every match badly. Pretty sure he didn't provoke them all the time. For every video like that there exists 10 videos where the other player was at fault.

Annoying for you not for everyone. Its not like he got fouled by one player repeatedly. You telling me he provoked and annoyed all of them?

Messi is a better player but messi did not try as many dribbles as neymar last season and hence he is more fouled. You failed to explain how his transfer saga makes him susceptible to more fouls and how messi provoked ramos for that tackle.

If he starts to cut down his dribbling do you think he will be fouled so much? Of course its is playing style.

He left laliga to join ligue 1, money was a huge factor behind this move but i agree about the Moneymar thing, any footballer would have their head turned with the amount PSG were offering. loyalty is very rare these days

we should be blaming our board for this monumental fuck up

No.

Board did all they could in their power.

Givenchy

Good job posting an isolated video of him doing that and trying to push the narrative that he always did that. He was fouled every match badly. Pretty sure he didn't provoke them all the time. For every video like that there exists 10 videos where the other player was at fault.

Annoying for you not for everyone. Its not like he got fouled by one player repeatedly. You telling me he provoked and annoyed all of them?

Messi is a better player but messi did not try as many dribbles as neymar last season and hence he is more fouled. You failed to explain how his transfer saga makes him susceptible to more fouls and how messi provoked ramos for that tackle.

If he starts to cut down his dribbling do you think he will be fouled so much? Of course its is playing style.

No.

Board did all they could in their power.

Yes. the fucking idiots put a low buyout clause in his contract, a grave error

xXKonan

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if we wanted a much higher buyout clause but Ney's dad was against it and they settled on a variable clause that goes up from 150 one season 220 the next and 250 the next year etc.

Givenchy

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if we wanted a much higher buyout clause but Ney's dad was against it and they settled on a variable clause that goes up from 150 one season 220 the next and 250 the next year etc.

then they are Ney snr's bitches which we all knew anyway. i don't blame Neymar, i blame Barto and Rosell for the mess we are in, they are rotten to the core and its no suprise Messi, Iniesta and co were thinking about their future. there was also contact last summer with PSG so they must of known an oil club could come sniffing, Madrid seem to do fine with huge buyout clauses

BBZ8800

He didn't provoke all players.
1. he provoked some players during matches
2. he irritated some players who watched him on a Tv with his antics, cheating, diving, fighting
3. he irritated some of them (Tv) with doing rainbows in the 90th minute in a disrespectful way

The same as how some players earn a bad reputation among refs because of diving, dangerous tackles or whatever.
Or how football fans (fans of other teams) don't like Busi, Alves, Suarez, Alba, Neymar because of cheating and diving.
One more time, no one hates Puyol...

Neymar earned a bad reputation among a lot of opponents because of some actions.
And then instead of changing his behavior, he continued in the same way and responded to a lot of those guys who started to provoke him even more and that's it.

1. he did some stupid things over years
2. players are now hating and provoking him
3. he accepts provocations and continues to acting like an idiot
= and voila, you have Neyclown, probably the most hated player among footballers.
Again, NOT because of his football skills.

I am quite sure if there were a poll amongst footballers: which player would you kick "for free" (if you wouldn't get red carded)?
That Neymar would be an absolute winner with a large margin.
Way infront of guys like CR7.

That says a lot.

Neymessi

Yes. the fucking idiots put a low buyout clause in his contract, a grave error

Neymar party negotiated it to be low.

He didn't provoke all players.
1. he provoked some players during matches
2. he irritated some players who watched him on a Tv with his antics, cheating, diving, fighting
3. he irritated some of them (Tv) with doing rainbows in the 90th minute in a disrespectful way

The same as how some players earn a bad reputation among refs because of diving, dangerous tackles or whatever.
Or how football fans (fans of other teams) don't like Busi, Alves, Suarez, Alba, Neymar because of cheating and diving.
One more time, no one hates Puyol...

Neymar earned a bad reputation among a lot of opponents because of some actions.
And then instead of changing his behavior, he continued in the same way and responded to a lot of those guys who started to provoke him even more and that's it.

1. he did some stupid things over years
2. players are now hating and provoking him
3. he accepts provocations and continues to acting like an idiot
= and voila, you have Neyclown, probably the most hated player among footballers.
Again, NOT because of his football skills.

I am quite sure if there were a poll amongst footballers: which player would you kick "for free" (if you wouldn't get red carded)?
That Neymar would be an absolute winner with a large margin.
Way infront of guys like CR7.

That says a lot.

Even if that was true then its not logical or right for other footballers to hate on him for petty and minute reasons mentioned. You even included rainblow flicks as reasons of provocation.

Suarez has done way worse by biting, thrice. He isn't hacked to death every game.

Its quite clear to even a naive football follower its his playing style that causes it and to a smaller extent that players think that fouling him could make him angry resulting in his red. You give the ball to rakitic and he will try his best to pass backwards or sideways. Give it to suarez and he will try to one touch or dummy to messi or someone most of the times. And give it to neymar and he will try to take on his marker before releasing the ball. Its no surprise how high his driblling stats are. Of course its his style.

Lutece FC

It was like that during 90 minutes, and the refere didn't give a single yellow card for those assaults he was victim during 94 minutes.

Buquet (the refere) is a massive joke. With him you can control the ball with the hand, and it's just ok. I didin't know Marseille has a handball section. You can even punish the guy who is angry against you fgor your bad decision.

[tw]922205837682270215[/tw]

BBZ8800

Neymar party negotiated it to be low.

Even if that was true then its not logical or right for other footballers to hate on him for petty and minute reasons mentioned. You even included rainblow flicks as reasons of provocation.

Suarez has done way worse by biting, thrice. He isn't hacked to death every game.

Its quite clear to even a naive football follower its his playing style that causes it and to a smaller extent that players think that fouling him could make him angry resulting in his red. You give the ball to rakitic and he will try his best to pass backwards or sideways. Give it to suarez and he will try to one touch or dummy to messi or someone most of the times. And give it to neymar and he will try to take on his marker before releasing the ball. Its no surprise how high his driblling stats are. Of course its his style.

Suarez bite 3 players. He is not provoking others, more or less.
Neymar, after every match at least 3-4 opponents want to punch him in the face.
Again, NOT because of his footballing skills.
Wake up, man. You are totally deluded.

Name a (top) player in the world who fights and provokes more players than Neymar.
The guy is a ticking bomb with, provoked a lot due to who he is is and how he behaves and then loses his nerves easily.

Analogy:
Imagine forum members here who post some controversial posts, like about Messi, Xavi or whatever.
And then, other people will jump right away and get offended, and the guy who started a mess will lose nerves fast after a few bad replies to his post, starts to swear, curse and offend anyone on a personal level.
On the other hand, some other posters won't give a fuck if someone disagrees with them and surely won't lose nerves.

Well, on a football pitch, these guys are Messi and Neymar.
People attack them and provoke them from various reasons, yet Messi remains calm and continues his game, while Neymar (who is guilty a lot for majority of fouls on him), easily loses nerves and responds to almost every provocation.

The guy is not mentally stable for the highest level to be a true champion.
People provoke him, blah blah. Who cares? Be a man.
People are saying shit to him during matches? Wow, please don't cry Ney.
He gets fouled for no reason? Wow, I feel your pain, bro.

In short: he is guilty for a lot of fouls on him due to his personality, theatrics, cheating, diving, provoking players all over the world. And then a lot of guys are starting a match with a thought: "lol, I am gonna provoke and kick this kid for 90 minutes tonight because he is such an asshole. And he will probably lose nerves sooner than me."

And then a defender starts to kick and provoke Neymar and he usually loses nerves.
And then, at the end of a match, Neymar makes another stupid gesture (like laughing after a red card 2 days ago), and then more and more opponent's defenders start to think: "wow, this guy is really an annoying idiot. I will do the same the next time when I'll play against him, and I'll provoke and kick him until he loses his mind."

It is a vicious circle.
It was weak in the beginning, but over time, Neymar made 100s of stupid things to provoke random people, players, fans, clubs and more and more players are hating on him, kicking him and provoking.
Then he responds, makes some new stupid gesture of disrespect and that's it. You have the current situation.

But I'll never understand deluded fans who reply even after 5 years: "poor Neymar. It is not his fault! Players are just kicking him all the time for no reason!"

Again, football world had 10s of better players and better dribblers than him, who were respected and who had manners, like Ronaldinho, Henry and other guys.
You make it sound as if no one ever dribbled as good as Neymar and that THIS is a reason why everyone is kicking him.
Imo, players are kicking Messi, Henry, Ronaldinho all the time.
But defenders are usually trying to make "normal" fouls on them.
While on Neymar, it is clear that defenders are provoking and kicking him on purpose.

These guys were never as provoked and as fouled as "poor guy" Neymar.
You don't need to be a Sherlock to understand why:
Was there a person in the world who didn't love Ronaldinho?
Now, do the same maths for a Neydive.

Last edited:

Neymessi

You have been adressing all my points tangentially and repeating everything you have been saying since the start.

He is the most fouled player across europe. Coincidentally he is also the one with the most dribbles. But this is coincidence for you.

You started off by saying he is responsible for all his fouls on him to which I called you out that even if that was true were they logical on opponents part? You mentioned rainbow flicks as one reason (lol) and now you have given reasons like this

And then a lot of guys are starting a match with a thought: "lol, I am gonna provoke and kick this kid for 90 minutes tonight because he is such an asshole. And he will probably lose nerves sooner than me."

So they foul him in the hope that he loses his shit but its neymar's fault? And again how is suarez not targetted when he has done way worse shit not just biting but racism, diving etc?

Mentioning the old era isn't comparable when there used to be lesser fouls and physicality compared to now.

To an extent I do agree players foul him because of the fact they may find him repulsive but thats a minor reason. You are totally deluded if you think he is the most fouled player more because players hate him and less because he tries to take them on.

In short: he is guilty for a lot of fouls on him due to his personality, theatrics, cheating, diving, provoking players all over the world.

And you haven't explained how its totally justified for other players to do what they do and how is suarez not getting them. I have mentioned it before how much he has clearly cut his diving and even if he does provoke players he can't provoke all of them all match all the time.

Home of Barca Fans