Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

Today's results show that PSG isn't as far behind Europe's elite as some would have us think. A few more intelligent moves, a little bit of luck, and the club will be a tough out for anyone in Europe. Also, humbleness in success lessens the sting of defeat. That's something we should all keep in mind.

KingLeo10

Today's results show that PSG isn't as far behind Europe's elite as some would have us think. A few more intelligent moves, a little bit of luck, and the club will be a tough out for anyone in Europe. Also, humbleness in success lessens the sting of defeat. That's something we should all keep in mind.

I wouldn't categorize Barca as being in Europe's elite after the level of play by the manager and players tonight.

Morten

I wouldn't categorize Barca as being in Europe's elite after the level of play by the manager and players tonight.

Yeah, they are only strolling through the domestic competitions like its nothing.
I still cant believe they bottled it against Roma, but you cant claim Barca isnt elite, with a record like that.

serghei

Brothers in suffering my man.

Neymessi

If he was here and Ev had used his shitty tactics he would have individually left all the team planning and would have tried to attack alone. Maybe we wouldn't have won but he would be giving his all trying to attack unlike what the team did today.

Home of Barca Fans