Neymar Jr. - v5

FCBfan22

Well if what Moneymar sr. is saying is true, the only thing I have learned from this interview is that Neymar is a spoiled little bitch and won't ever be a good leader (but I have kinda known that before).

Neymessi

Do well, score and win against Chile you cunt.

Do something useful.

My brain is fried trying to make permutations on which scenarios are needed to go through. Is brazil winning against chile that big of a factor though? I think paraguay's match is the most crucial.

BrazilFan

There's no way that Brazil is going to win against Chile. I don't think they will miss the opportunity to screw up Argentina.

Brazil doesn’t hate Argentina enough to screw there undefeated home WCQ record to throw the game. Plus, Argentina destiny is in there own hands.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

The action from 1:06 to 1:16 is a pure beauty from start to finish.
I can remember easily why I hated this clown while he was here.

Btw, something in his attitude and body posture (lately) is saying: I improved even more than before.
As if he thinks that he is really on Messi's level now.

In this match, he has lost so many balls and refused to pass way too many times when he had the chance.
He reached a new level of "me, me, me, look at me".

His overal game is still as useful and painful to watch as it used to be while he was here, though.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

The action from 1:06 to 1:16 is a pure beauty from start to finish.
I can remember easily why I hated this clown while he was here.

Haha picking out moments you dont like as if proves anything.

That clown was our second best player and would excel in this system under Valverde.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My brain is fried trying to make permutations on which scenarios are needed to go through. Is brazil winning against chile that big of a factor though? I think paraguay's match is the most crucial.

No, but Argentina winning and Chile losing might mean a direct place rather than a play-off one.

In any case, Argentina win and they are guaranteed at least a play-off place. Paraguay winning in the last minute against Colombia saved this round for Argentina as Peru v Colombia becomes a match both need to win now.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No, but Argentina winning and Chile losing might mean a direct place rather than a play-off one.

In any case, Argentina win and they are guaranteed at least a play-off place. Paraguay winning in the last minute against Colombia saved this round for Argentina as Peru v Colombia becomes a match both need to win now.

Argentina play-off vs New Zealand..... Is there a possibility for a repeat of 2013 Ballon d'Or fiasco?
Meh! Who am I kidding!!

Neymessi

Are you telling me that if not for the paruguay win, argentina was out? Holy shit.

Home of Barca Fans