Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I read a few days ago that Bartomeu was pissed that the dressing room wants him back. If true I absolutely side with Bartomeu on this one.

Even if we forgot about everything, from the financial perspective it makes no sense. Real Madrid reportedly is willing to spend 400m to get him, what is the point of us selling him to PSG for 222m and getting back for close to 400m???

Givenchy

I doubt Qataris will let him leave. This Neymar leaving saga nothing new, he was doing the same tricks in Barca every summer. Seems like they are playing father/son con the get additional bonus from Qataris like they were doing with Barca. While I don't think paying additional money to Ney is a problem for Qataris but leaving PSG is going to be huge blow for them. That will send a message that PSG is not ready for prime time. I think the Qataris letting Neymar to have his wet dreams about RM or Barca in 2019 but they will not let him escape under no circumstances. It will be slap in the face not only for club, but for country and certain wealthy and very powerful individuals.

I don't think Nasser would be as fucked as most think, Mbappe will be a better player than Neymar if he continues to develop and now the Brazil clan at PSG are getting old/leaving, they'll probably go a more french route which would also be better for Ligue 1

also no way ANY team are paying 400mil for him, Madrid aren't that stupid

Joan

Even if we forgot about everything, from the financial perspective it makes no sense. Real Madrid reportedly is willing to spend 400m to get him, what is the point of us selling him to PSG for 222m and getting back for close to 400m???

Imagine if Madrid/someone else really paid 400m for him, PSG would get Mbappe for free. :lol:

Would be a deal of a century. :worthy:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Imagine if Madrid/someone else really paid 400m for him, PSG would get Mbappe for free. :lol:

Would be a deal of a century. :worthy:

It might not be 400m but me thinks it will be at least 300m.

It all hinges on whether PSG is willing to sell. I don't think they will, but who knows.

Joan

It might not be 400m but me thinks it will be at least 300m.

It all hinges on whether PSG is willing to sell. I don't think they will, but who knows.

Read some reports suggesting Nike might help them out with the deal trying to win them over to their side.

Personally, don't believe anybody could pay that amount of money, but it remains to be seen. If Madrid really was willing to, it'd be one hell of a deal. Not sure if PSG needs the money, though. :lol:

Morten

No, we are not going to spend 400 mill on Neymar, and no, its not possible for him to be sold, PSG doesnt need the money anyways.

Xaviniesta

Rapmar

4A4AAE8300000578-5512899-image-a-94_1521309996097.jpg

Now we know why he was growing out his hair

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Neymar and Khelafi talked, if Neymar stays,they agreed that Cavani will be sold no matter what. He also wants to get rid of some other Players

This is true. According to Gilles Favard, Qatar not PSG will pay huge money for Neymar and his father through "Neymar Jr. Project Institute". Neymar and his father will have to choose the next coach for PSG, which players to buy and which players to sell.

FCBfan22

This is true. According to Gilles Favard, Qatar not PSG will pay huge money for Neymar and his father through "Neymar Jr. Project Institute". Neymar and his father will have to choose the next coach for PSG, which players to buy and which players to sell.

Neymar's very own version of Lionel Messi foundation, I guess?

Home of Barca Fans