Neymar Jr. - v5

springfield

I don't believe it's his fault that he left that late, it was a diffiult transaction. PSG needed to get it right for UEFA FFP. I don't see much wrong in his actions. And almost the whole squad knew he was going to leave, so i don't believe the club only knew last days before his transfer. They were just shitty at doing transfers like every other summer but now with someone important as Neymar, it was a huge problem.

cro-man

I don't believe it's his fault that he left that late, it was a diffiult transaction. PSG needed to get it right for UEFA FFP. I don't see much wrong in his actions. And almost the whole squad knew he was going to leave, so i don't believe the club only knew last days before his transfer. They were just shitty at doing transfers like every other summer but now with someone important as Neymar, it was a huge problem.

Didnt he leave so late because his daddy wanted his loyalty bonus?

Devils

Cavani reportedly yelled at Neymar saying, "Do you really think you're Messi?" in the dressing room after the penalty incident. [el pais]

There was indeed an altercation after the final whistle against Lyon. Cavani had said this to Neymar and was ready to "fight." [yahoo sport]

Shambles of a club. :lol:

JamDav1982

Neymar will win that battle the better players always do.

Cavani doing a good job of making things harder at PSG but is just lessening his time there.

Maybe thats what he wants though.

Judoman

I don't miss his "football" at all. I am very happy to see more teamplay instead of monkeying around.

Agreed. What i found most anoying was his diving. With Busi, Alba and Suarez in the same team there was
a period, where our games were a pain for my eyes. When he is on his top level he truly is 2nd best player on the planet.
But, he lacks consistency and i doubt he will ever have it. He doesn t have the same drive as Leo and Ronaldo.
His desire to be a leader is forced by his ego. This works in Brazil NT, where he is a top star of the whole country, but anywhere else he would have problems with team mates. If he wants to be no.1
he has to proove it on the pitch trough out the whole season, not just in few games. Ronaldo was similar before he started to be a deciding factor in crucial games. Until then
he was similar ego driven fake leader as Neymar is today.

I think selling him was first class bussines for us. Psychologicaly he doesn t belong in Barca.

We should stop being bitter about the fact that he left the club for whatever reason. Loyalty in football is a bitch. Doesn't a club throw away players as soon as they start to decline? So why should a player show loyalty towards the club when he is in his prime? He got a better offer from PSG, he accepted it. He has as much rights of leaving the club in his prime as the club has of throwing him away after his decline. The recent example is of Suarez. Almost 90% of the fans here wants him to be replaced next season because he has served their purpose. Where is the loyalty here??

I try not to judge average fan mentality by online posters. What surprises me the most reading this forum is exactly what you mentioned. The lack of loyalty. I ve seen people selling Iniesta, Busi and Xavi (when he was still playing), which for me is crazy. Suarez was one of the best purchases since Ronaldinho. He deserves the max amount of credit as a club can afford to give to 1 player. As long as the team is wining, the individual form is not
a big issue. The season has barely started and a lot of people would sell 1/3 of the team already. I blame the FM and FIFA, it messed up the fans perspective big time.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

The way Barca played in pre season and with Neymar playing the role Suarez is the team would have been stronger.

The change in approach is not because Neymar left it is because of the way Valverde sets team up and would bet anything Valverde would have had Neymar second to Messi in having this team built round.

MessiTHEgoat

Cavani reportedly yelled at Neymar saying, "Do you really think you're Messi?" in the dressing room after the penalty incident. [el pais]

There was indeed an altercation after the final whistle against Lyon. Cavani had said this to Neymar and was ready to "fight." [yahoo sport]

Should've said:"Do you think I am messi?" :lol:

El Flaco

Don't think that sources like El Pais or Yahoo Sport have any inside sources regarding PSG.

They probably just want to sell clicks since the story is still a hot stuff.

It will disappear Champions League will start.

Zuti

I find this penalty circus in PSG very amusing,:popcom:

also, people believing reports of what someone supposedly said in the dressing room :rolleyes::lol:

Givenchy

I find this penalty circus in PSG very amusing,:popcom:

also, people believing reports of what someone supposedly said in the dressing room :rolleyes::lol:

im really hoping for a PSG penalty against Bayern with Neymar taking it and missing :lol: would be golden

serghei

im really hoping for a PSG penalty against Bayern with Neymar taking it and missing :lol: would be golden

Not with Ulreich in goal. He'd find a way to let it in. Besides, Thiago Silva said he'll take the next one. Maybe he'll pass it to Neymar a la Messi - Suarez vs Celta. :lol:

Givenchy

Not with Ulreich in goal. He'd find a way to let it in. Besides, Thiago Silva said he'll take the next one. Maybe he'll pass it to Neymar a la Messi - Suarez vs Celta. :lol:

wait what!? Thaigo Silva will take the next one? :lol: can't wait until Alves wants to take one

Neymessi

Are these sources reliable?

The first one definitely seems to be made up.

Home of Barca Fans