Neymar Jr. - v5

serghei

Manchester United was just embarrassed as a team that parks the bus at home against its biggest rival. They wish they had PSG's squad or draw power.

Not sure you realise the difference between club and team. Porto and Benfica for example are three times bigger clubs than PSG.

PSG named David Beckham a club legend FFS some years ago. Barely remember him in a PSG shirt. :lol:

Jair Ventura

Not sure you realise the difference between club and team. Porto and Benfica for example are three times bigger clubs than PSG.

Lol sure they are. That's why their teams are as strong and their clubs are as wealthy, because they're "three times bigger". Can't imagine why Antreo Henrique took a step down in his career from selling players at Porto to signing some of the best in the world with PSG.

I exposed you, now you'll resort to petty shit like this instead of responding to my argument or you'll run away with your tail between your legs.

You didn't expose shit. You claimed winning the champions league made you a bigger club than PSG, but many clubs have won the champions league the aren't bigger than PSG. I.e., your logic is garbage. Now, go back to that rock you've been hiding under since you were exposed as an American plastic that does not understand Barca or its history.

serghei

Lol sure they are. That's why their teams are as strong and their clubs are as wealthy, because they're "three times bigger". Can't imagine why Antreo Henrique took a step down in his career from selling players at Porto to signing some of the best in the world with PSG.

Club is a continuous term. You are the club from the moment of your creation until you cease to exist. So, Benfica for example are 36 times champions of Portugal, 29 times winners of the Cup, 2 times European Champions.

PSG is far far far away. Maybe you can reach that level as a club in 20 years if the sheiks won't get bored until then.

Jair Ventura

Club is a continuous term. You are the club from the moment of your creation until you cease to exist. So, Benfica for example are 36 times champions of Portugal, 29 times winners of the Cup, 2 times European Champions.

And none of that means anything if you can't carry that stature into the present, and more importantly, the future.

PSG is far far far away. Maybe you can reach that level as a club in 20 years if the sheiks won't get bored until then.

They're trophy case is far away, but their wealth and infrastructure put them clearly ahead of both clubs. You need look no further than Antreo Henrique leaving Porto to advance his career in Paris.

You didn't expose shit. You claimed winning the champions league made you a bigger club than PSG, but many clubs have won the champions league the aren't bigger than PSG. I.e., your logic is garbage. Now, go back to that rock you've been hiding under since you were exposed as an American plastic that does not understand Barca or its history.

1. The Champions League and European Cup had different formats and once qualified for European Cup it was a lot easier to win it than the modern day CL. Nottingham Forest have never won a Champions League, only two European Cups.

2. There is a difference between winning Europe's premier competition 40 years ago and in this decade, isn't there? I suggested Chelsea were a bigger club than PSG as they've won a CL recently, of course I wouldn't say the same about a club that's won in Europe 40 years ago, would I? I can't spell everything out for you, sometimes you need to use your own brain to make logical assumptions.

3. Seems like I've struck a nerve with you. Insulting me in every post and having my name in your signature, how about you stick to football. I wish I could quote all the ridiculous things you've said and make it my signature, but unfortunately this site's signatures have a word limit.

Jair Ventura

1. The Champions League and European Cup had different formats and once qualified for European Cup it was a lot easier to win it than the modern day CL. Nottingham Forest have never won a Champions League, only two European Cups.

2. There is a difference between winning Europe's premier competition 40 years ago and in this decade, isn't there? I suggested Chelsea were a bigger club than PSG as they've won a CL recently, of course I wouldn't say the same about a club that's won in Europe 40 years ago, would I? I can't spell everything out for you, sometimes you need to use your own brain to make logical assumptions.

3. Seems like I've struck a nerve with you. Insulting me in every post and having my name in your signature, how about you stick to football. I wish I could quote all the ridiculous things you've said and make it my signature, but unfortunately this site's signatures have a word limit.

You're going a long way to defend shitty logic. :lol:

Judoman

It s simple for the one who wants to see..

- Big club means continuity, which means history, no. of domestic and international tropfhies etc..
Current financial state doesn t mean the club is "big". City is not a big club, but it is one of the richest. Same goes for PSG. The fact that they are currently wealthy, doesn t change that fact.
You can keep your head in the sand all you want, but for most people it will take at least a decade to consider PSG big club. Of course it s obvious, that PSG(Neymar) supporters will have a though time to agree.

You're going a long way to defend shitty logic. :lol:

"Neymar is the best player in the world."

"Dani Alves is the best RB in the world."

"Mbappe is as fast as Usain Bolt."

You're the last person that should be talking about logic.

Inb4 plastic fan that doesn't understand football. You attack me for my preferences, I expose you for claiming the most ridiculous delusions to be fact.

Jair Ventura

"Neymar is the best player in the world."

"Dani Alves is the best RB in the world."

"Mbappe is as fast as Usain Bolt."

You're the last person that should be talking about logic.

Inb4 plastic fan that doesn't understand football. You attack me for my preferences, I expose you for claiming the most ridiculous delusions to be fact.

None of those quotes are questions of logic. Also, stop trying to put words in my mouth to deflect from the fact that you were exposed. :lol:

None of those quotes are questions of logic. Also, stop trying to put words in my mouth to deflect from the fact that you were exposed. :lol:

Yup, you've exposed me multiple times now along with every other poster that has ever questioned you. Great work detective!

212s2w.jpg

serghei

And none of that means anything if you can't carry that stature into the present, and more importantly, the future.

They're trophy case is far away, but their wealth and infrastructure put them clearly ahead of both clubs. You need look no further than Antreo Henrique leaving Porto to advance his career in Paris.

Wealth might count the most if football was all about money. It isn't. The most important things are history, fans, culture, trophies. PSG can't compete with the great clubs at any of those things, no matter how much oil money they get through their Qatar channels.

Jair Ventura

At this point you’re in denial if you think the flagship club of Paris, headlined by players like Neymar, Mbappe, Thiago Silva, Marco Verratti, and Edison Cavani doesn’t qualify as “big”.

Home of Barca Fans