Neymar Jr. - v5

Joan

arg2jW0_700b.jpg

:worthy: :rofl1:

Barca83

Banned
I remember the first half of 15-16 season when Neymar was literally the best player in the world with Messi injured and CR not doing too well under Benitez. He was only 23 then and looked on the verge of something truly special but hasn't come close to fulfilling that yet.

I was honestly far more disappointed by his decline and antics over his final 18 months at Barca than I was when he decided to leave.

xXKonan

This was one of my favorite performances.

Not just Neymar but the whole team stepped up that night and it was magical.

Morten

Some of the most absurd ball hogging i have ever seen in a game, really.
He recieves the ball on the wing, runs forward, stops to try and trick the defender, then it fails and he run all the way back(with the ball) to midfield, only to turn around to try and do it again, it happened 2-3 times im pretty sure.
Just....why? Its so stupid and doesnt accomplish anything.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The point of CR7's game is to score goals and win trophies.
The point of Neymar's game is to show fancy tricks and to troll defenders.

Awesome talent, but a brain of a 13 years old.
His priorities in the game are so wrong.

He is smarter than you think. Agenda for the WC is set, from now on every ref will punish fouls on him harder.
I agree that Neymar keeps the ball too long in unnecessary situations btw. Especially with in his own half with the back to the opposition goal.

This was one of my favorite performances.

Not just Neymar but the whole team stepped up that night and it was magical.

Just skim through the highlights of this video if you want to see how badly he's regressed.

[youtube]O_EEokkXdAo[/youtube]

-Dropping below the half way line to do pointless dribbles and draw fouls
-Ignoring wide open teammates
-Running in circles doing pointless shit
-Slowing the game down

He has destroyed his game in Paris, looks like he's on a playground. Sadly most of his stunts work in Ligue 1 and even if they don't come off the opposition aren't good enough to punish his team.

And people wonder why he can't flip the switch when it comes time for the CL or WC. He has free reign to do whatever the fuck he wants at PSG.

Joan

Imo, ref was great regarding Neymar. Maybe too often awarded him a foul but none of them were yellow worthy. He let them stop Neymar and he kept doing the same stupid ritual, get the ball dedp, try to dribble through double block, lose the ball...

FCBfan22

I think Brasil would actually banefit from Neymar's abscence. Especially Marcelo and Coutinho. They would lose a game changer, but they would play more as a team IMO.

Home of Barca Fans