Neymar Jr. - v5

Lutece FC

According, l'Equipe, UEFA has just validated the Neymar (and Mbappe) transfers... People here who talked about circuitous movement of dirty money and grey money were wrong again.

FinBarcelonafan

According, l'Equipe, UEFA has just validated the Neymar (and Mbappe) transfers... People here who talked about circuitous movement of dirty money and grey money were wrong again.

Of course these billionaires lawyers will find loopholes to do anything. Surprised? Not at all. Rich will always find a way to do what they want.

Neymessi

Do you guys think lutece actually believes that or he deep down knows he is talking shit?

I don't think he actually believes that. I mean who can be that dumb?

Joan

Are you saying rakitic, Pique, Vermalene, Dennis, Gomes, Vidal are good defensive players?

Outside the struggling Madrid teams. Barca has not played any elite teams like PSG, Munich, Man City, etc...I wouldn't rely on that domestic goal differential in the CL.

Scored six, conceaded 0 against 2 CL finalist.
Wouldn't say we faced no serious teams.

behindbrowneyes

Every club will make use of loopholes as long as they are there. Just because it's legal doesn't mean football fans must like that a whole state practically owns a football club.

JamDav1982

Means nothing really as UEFA dont have much power to stop these transfers they just have to make sure the clubs stick to FFP in relation to them.

Just means no rules were broken in their signings which I dont think anyone was claiming anyway. So despite your arrogance folk are not 'wrong again'.

Seems more likely the ones that are wrong are the PSG fans who claimed they had found a way round FFP. Through Qatar deals for Neymar or the might of the PSG lawyers.

Just make sure PSG sell this summer and next few summers to pay for Ney and Mbappe and will be all good.

You just like to come on and troll while pretending to be a Barca fan.

Last edited:
PSG probably barely avoided FFP sanctions but I doubt they can make any more big signings for year now not to mention Moneymar wreaking havoc in PSG's locker room.

RMU ReBorn

Forget the drama queer. Barca can beat PSG if Valverde stops being a cute fuck playing soft/trash/bench players like rakitic, Pique, Vermalene, Dennis, Gomes, Vidal in tough games.

Testegan
Semedo--Mina--Umtiti--Alba
Iniesta--Busquet--Coutinho
Messi--Suarez--Dembele

is the way to winning CL and the treble. Get Lemar, Griezmann for 100m each. get Arthur for 50m. Barca will be set for years.
Pique , Verma and Raki trash players . Glad to meet you genius :worthy:

RMU ReBorn

Learn to read or quote properly.

"soft/trash/bench players". you know it means there is OR somewhere in there right. Einstein :wave:
whatever the adjective . None of them deserves to be tagged with such adjectives . They all are Cl class and will be vital for Barca's chances to Win Cl this year . Especially Rakitic in the double pivot role along with Busi , which is giving us the defensive solidity which was missing in Cl for years . :cheers:

whatever the adjective . None of them deserves to be tagged with such adjectives . They all are Cl class and will be vital for Barca's chances to Win Cl this year . Especially Rakitic in the double pivot role along with Busi , which is giving us the defensive solidity which was missing in Cl for years . :cheers:

Rakitic gives defensive solidarity? you must not watched how Barca went down to Espanyol in the first leg.

Pique 1 on 1 with any good/elite forward/winger is a disaster waiting to happen unless Semedo can fly to his aid.

RMU ReBorn

Rakitic gives defensive solidarity? you must not watched how Barca went down to Espanyol in the first leg.

Pique 1 on 1 with any good/elite forward/winger is a disaster waiting to happen unless Semedo can fly to his aid.
Barca has conceded only 9 goals in league this season . I don't want any other fucking proof to validate my argument . With a trash Dm we will never achieve something like that :cheers: . I trust Pique more than a player who hasn't even played competitive football in europe yet. Pique is that kinda player who can give his everything for the club and produces his A game in big matches . So yeah i trust them :wave:

Home of Barca Fans