Neymar Jr. - v5

Joan

Neymar still has that power in that if he loses a bit of interest or starts to sulk his fee and wages in relation to FFP make it hard to justify keeping him.

Not saying it's impossible, but very hard to imagine.
If a proper attacker is brought in Di Maria's place, they wouldn't need Neymar and would still be able to keep the balance - they could do it if decided to. Also, doubt Neymar would sit his best years on the bench if they didn't let him go.
Also, if Real went for him, they'd need to pay a huge amount of money and if they got him, there wouldn't be much left for his enormous salary.
It's not very likely, although, not impossible. I'd certainly sell him if the numbers were right.

FinBarcelonafan

A bit off topic
Do you have any source for that rule? I read it here many times but can't find a source stating that. Would be appreciated if you can provide me with a link

I have hard time believing rat like Neymar's father wouldn't have some clause to get out of PSG, especially knowing PSG history with players(Prison, only way out is death). PSG would never let him go, If he had no clause and I don't think Neymar's father would agree to that.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, that was the only thing I found too using google, was hoping for more info (even in french ) from our French guys here. Mainly b/c I had this argument with some others but they ask how could you know that etc

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, that was the only thing I found too using google, was hoping for more info (even in french ) from our French guys here. Mainly b/c I had this argument with some others but they ask how could you know that etc

http://www.lfp.fr/reglements/reglements/2016_2017/reglAdmin2.pdf

See Article 202

They can however sign another legally binding contract and stipulate an agreement there for a player to be allowed to leave or at least consider an offer if a certain amount is met. This is obviously not something LFP France will recognize, but I suppose will hold up in Court of Law in France.

Last edited:

draconifire

http://www.lfp.fr/reglements/reglements/2016_2017/reglAdmin2.pdf

See Article 202

They can however sign another legally binding contract and stipulate an agreement there for a player to be allowed to leave or at least consider an offer if a certain amount is met. This is obviously not something LFP France will recognize, but I suppose will hold up in Court of Law in France.

So then all the people claiming france doesn't have release clauses is half true. They can have some agreement on the amount.
Neymar to Real is back on then, bitches. :neymar:

Home of Barca Fans