Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 13047

Thread: Moneymar Jr.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    Not anymore. Our new deal with Nike allows us to make 100% of the profit of shirt sales starting from next season. It is 105M fixed + additional shirt sales which will be a lot.

I think we are the first to have such a deal so you're basically right with what you said.
    Source?

I found that extremely hard to believe. I mean the very reason why companies like Nike sponsor clubs is to make money from shirt and merchandise sales, if Nike can't make any money from selling jerseys, where would they get the money from? What would be their incentives to sweeten us up with that kind of lucrative deal?
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Source?

I found that extremely hard to believe. I mean the very reason why companies like Nike sponsor clubs is to make money from shirt and merchandise sales, if Nike can't make any money from selling jerseys, where would they get the money from? What would be their incentives to sweeten us up with that kind of lucrative deal?
    Potentially someone like Nike may think it is so strong for their brand being associated with Barca they may not look to make too much out of direct shirt sales I suppose.

Never heard that they would give up 105m+ a year to do that though. Seems unlikely.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Source?

Makes sense and I didn't think about it. Just had something in my mind but I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. My Spanish isn't good so it was a struggle to find the original MD article, but here it is: http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol...-millones.html

Probably misunderstood and it just has something to do with licensing apart from sport equipment whatever is meant by this. However, 155M is a house number compared to the 80M we receive this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I admit I am not well informed about the matter here. However, I remain confident that with a PR and marketing beast like CR, it's not hard for clubs there to get back the money and even make profit after that. Just saying cuz I know this not gonna happen.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    I admit I am not well informed about the matter here. However, I remain confident that with a PR and marketing beast like CR, it's not hard for clubs there to get back the money and even make profit after that. Just saying cuz I know this not gonna happen.
    Not from shirt sales though.

Would get nowhere near it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Cadena Ser, Perez is obsessed with Neymar and will do everything in his power to bring him to Real in the summer.

Good luck with that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will do nothing.

NO POLITICS IN FOOTBALL !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neymar is now in Nasser's hands and Perez can do absolutely nothing to get him.

Nasser is quite obsessive about his players (as we have seen in the past).

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Neymar is now in Nasser's hands and Perez can do absolutely nothing to get him.

Nasser is quite obsessive about his players (as we have seen in the past).
    That may be their attitude but will probably work against them in long run as top players wont want to be stuck in France.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    That may be their attitude but will probably work against them in long run as top players wont want to be stuck in France.
    I know. But he is still a wealthy obsesive individual, who would rather have a team of unhappy players than sell them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    I won't start again this discussion. But the summary is here : "They signed a contract, mutual agreement, both parties have to respect it."

It's like France is an hell on earth ... He can play the best competition in club, he lives with his friends in the most beautiful city in the world, he's in the top 3 in terms of highest salary in the world.

NO POLITICS IN FOOTBALL !

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutece FC View Post
    I won't start again this discussion. But the summary is here : "They signed a contract, mutual agreement, both parties have to respect it."

It's like France is an hell on earth ... He can play the best competition in club, he lives with his friends in the most beautiful city in the world, he's in the top 3 in terms of highest salary in the world.
    I get what you are saying and I think it will prevent more top players from going to France as dont want to be stuck there.

If you are right Neymar will be happy there for years. Lets wait and see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a chance: If P$G gets sanctions from UEFA for violating FFP I can guarantee that Neymar will force his way out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutece FC View Post

just no.. Paris is a shithole these days but i won't go into politics here.

Best midfielder around
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does it feel like he’s dodging every other Ligue 1 game because of some minor injury or precaution? Another one tonight. Must be extremely frustrating for the PSG supporters. Their superstar couldn’t care less about their league.