Neymar Jr. - v5

And he takes as to the cleaners again in the 1st week of August 2021 + makes us to overpay for 2 new players + sues us because he wants more money.

No, thanks. Go to United or City.

He won't sue us, why would he sues us when he's a player for us lol? What players has Neymar made us buy? Curious how people will spin this story.

We played better football with Neymar even in pre season with Valverde.

FCBfan22

He won't sue us, why would he sues us when he's a player for us lol? What players has Neymar made us buy? Curious how people will spin this story.

We played better football with Neymar even in pre season with Valverde.

You really don't know anything about NeyNey's exit last year, do you?

Wallace

It is obvious that he is sorry. But now he has to be a man and bear the consequences of his decision.

I will never want anything bad for any player in the world, but in this particular case he is planting what he reaped. He could have left Barcelona at the end of the 2017-18 season, giving Barcelona time to make new hires and make a decent farewell to the club.

Now stand there being the Sheik's slave in a very weak league.

FCBfan22

It is obvious that he is sorry. But now he has to be a man and bear the consequences of his decision.

I will never want anything bad for any player in the world, but in this particular case he is planting what he reaped. He could have left Barcelona at the end of the 2017-18 season, giving Barcelona time to make new hires and make a decent farewell to the club.

Now stand there being the Sheik's slave in a very weak league.

Exactly. Plus his and his father's relations with the Barca board are probably unrepairable.

You really don't know anything about NeyNey's exit last year, do you?

I know more than you, board and players were desperate for him to stay. Yes he had a falling out with the board doesn't mean the relationship isn't repairable.

If we can get a good swap deal for him and not pay more than we lost him for then great he will be welcomed back I gurantee it.

Messi and the rest of the squad are stilll in good terms with him they don't even talk to Mbappe. If he comes back things will be different this time around both parties know what happened and how to avoid it.

Exactly. Plus his and his father's relations with the Barca board are probably unrepairable.

Matic was said to be one of the ringleaders that got Mourinho kicked out of Chelsea now look at him playing for unitedunder Mourinho.

Valverde said he's open to the idea of Neymar returning. And I am too he's irreplaceable. Give PSG Dembele and we can welcome back Neymar wit open arms.

I can see why he left Messi for all the credit in the PSG comeback when it was Neymar who was the MOTM, if he went to Real Madrid yes that's inexcusable but he just went to a farmers league.

Also a key figurehead if the board said Figo was much worse with what he did as he betrayed Barcelona Neymar only left for the money.

FCBfan22

I know more than you, board and players were desperate for him to stay. Yes he had a falling out with the board doesn't mean the relationship isn't repairable.

If we can get a good swap deal for him and not pay more than we lost him for then great he will be welcomed back I gurantee it.

Messi and the rest of the squad are stilll in good terms with him they don't even talk to Mbappe. If he comes back things will be different this time around both parties know what happened and how to avoid it.

What does this even mean?

Anyway, you have told nothing that I haven't known already.

And yeah, haven't you said in the Semedo topic, that partying/lifestyle doesn't affect players unless they are 27 or older? Guess how old will be party boy Neymar next year. 27. So you are contradicting yourself, just to get a reaction from here. In short, you are a troll and you just comfirmed that.

What does this even mean?

Anyway, you have told nothing that I haven't known already.

And yeah, haven't you said in the Semedo topic, that partying/lifestyle doesn't affect players unless they are 27 or older? Guess how old will be party boy Neymar next year. 27. So you are contradicting yourself, just to get a reaction from here. In short, you are a troll and you just comfirmed that.

Neymar is very professional actually he's not a party boy. Except for situations involving his sister he's the ultimate professional.

He's not going to do a Ronaldinho and decline fast after 27

Horatio

You're welcome
Irrelevant discussion. He won't leave coming seasons. It will be a devastating blow to PSG's reputation. Qatar won't have it. Would probably send a hitman for him.

FCBfan22

Neymar is very professional actually he's not a party boy.

Yeeeeah...
[youtube]j47_U63HX7g[/youtube]
[youtube]LquKIBKn3Aw[/youtube]
[youtube]TH2J7GueMGQ[/youtube]
[youtube]GO5J6ogNOm4[/youtube]

FYI, 3 of those videos were recorded mid-season. 2 in February and 1 in early May.

El Guaje

I actually think these rumours about him regretting the move are true. He has gained absolutely nothing by going there and now he has realized it. He went to a shit league nobody cares about, he is in a team full of chokers and shit players, he is even further away from the ballon d'or, he has fallen even deeper under Messis shadow and his pals Coutinho and Paulinho are now playing at Barca.

As much as i love him and as a huge fan of his i hope that PSG keeps his sorry ass locked at the shit club of theirs. He wanted his move, he got his move. Live with it. The sadest thing though is that i think his greedy fuck of a father was the one who persuaded him to move. Had it not been for him, im pretty confident Neymar would still be here.

Yeeeeah...
[youtube]j47_U63HX7g[/youtube]
[youtube]LquKIBKn3Aw[/youtube]
[youtube]TH2J7GueMGQ[/youtube]
[youtube]GO5J6ogNOm4[/youtube]

FYI, 3 of those videos were recorded mid-season. 2 in February and 1 in early May.

So he attends a few parties and enjoys a drink or two so what? You can tell he works hard in training and has a good diet unlike Ronaldinho.

Not saying I'm not concerned with him, he's Brazilian they experience fast declines usually.

But look at Alves top of his game at 34. I'm sure he's influenced Neymar.

I actually think these rumours about him regretting the move are true. He has gained absolutely nothing by going there and now he has realized it. He went to a shit league nobody cares about, he is in a team full of chokers and shit players, he is even further away from the ballon d'or, he has fallen even deeper under Messis shadow and his pals Coutinho and Paulinho are now playing at Barca.

As much as i love him and as a huge fan of his i hope that PSG keeps his sorry ass locked at the shit club of theirs. He wanted his move, he got his move. Live with it. The sadest thing though is that i think his greedy fuck of a father was the one who persuaded him to move. Had it not been for him, im pretty confident Neymar would still be here.

I know this is far fetched but apparently https://article.wn.com/view/2017/11/16/neymar_8216cried_over_psg_transfer_8217_and_8216begged_barce/

'Neymar ‘cried over PSG transfer’ and ‘begged Barcelona not to sell him’ '

If he publically apologizes for backstabbing us, begs us to take him back and takes a 90% wage cut, I might take him back.

NOT.

You made your bed, now lay in it you fucking prick.

If he publically apologizes for backstabbing us, begs us to take him back and takes a 90% wage cut, I might take him back.

NOT.

You made your bed, now lay in it you fucking prick.

Yeah what will you say if he goes to Madrid and knocks us out of UCL and wins them their first treble because we had a chance to sign him but we couldn't move on from old news?

Pure BS. Barca didnt want to sell which is why PSG were forced to pay his buyout and that means it was up to Neymar himself to either agree to the move or not, which he did.

Probably but I'm certain at least Neymar's dad was s pivotal reason for Neymar's departure

FCBfan22

So he attends a few parties and enjoys a drink or two so what? You can tell he works hard in training and has a good diet unlike Ronaldinho.

Not saying I'm not concerned with him, he's Brazilian they experience fast declines usually.

But look at Alves top of his game at 34. I'm sure he's influenced Neymar.

Contradicting yourself again, just because you want to troll.

Anyway, Neymar wanted P$G, got it, fucked us over and now needs to live with consequences. He had the opportunity to be a legend at Barca, but he has thrown it away. With Griezmann coming this summer, he won't return here, at least until Suarez leaves/retires or accepts a role similar to Torres' at AM.

I know this is far fetched but apparently https://article.wn.com/view/2017/11/16/neymar_8216cried_over_psg_transfer_8217_and_8216begged_barce/

'Neymar ‘cried over PSG transfer’ and ‘begged Barcelona not to sell him’ '

To sell him? He bought himself out of the contract, you fool.

Home of Barca Fans