Neymar Jr. - v5

xXKonan

He sure acts as if he is entitled to everything, one would think he has won multiple ballon dors or something with that attitude.
He has the talent to win the Ballon D'or but he doesn't have the right attitude to do so.

If he had Coutinho's intelligence and mentality, he wouldn't be getting so much shit from fans and players. But he doesn't, he's an incredible player who has the mind of a spoiled brat.

snowy

Paging Dr. Rydell!

are we even sure ogolo news didn't make it up?

Thiago in his usual cool groove post-match:

looks like PSG will meed FFP due sales in time, with Berchiche & Guedes Transfer close to being done...

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I would understand if he got complacent/fed up whatever... Like Ronaldinho who won it all by being main main. But he hasn't, he is just a fucking douche. And fake. Ronaldinho had even more talent, was even more entertaining and he fucking did it all.

Oh man, I miss him now. He singlehandedly turned FC Barcelona around.

xXKonan

I'm just laughing at the Thiago Silva quotes I posted how "I was very sad about that insult." that Neymar said to him on the field when he was wearing the Captains armband.

This is the shit Neymar surrounds himself not just in the national team but in Paris as well. Mostly soft motherfuckers that don't have the balls to put him in his place. Yeah he's a superstar and in incredible player, but even he needs someone to put him in his place every now and then.

snowy

Probably fake news. They've been best friends for years. He just got angry when Thiago returned the ball but I'd best the insult part is click-bait.

Only fake thing about ney are his celebrations. The coolest celebrations are when scorers play it casual and congratz their m8s. Dembele's are my fav so far :cool:

Go go Yerri!!! :mina:

edit: scratch that, coolest celebration by far is dancing mina!
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION],
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/long-read-ronaldinho-how-godfather-flair-changed-football-forever
Great read about the smiling assassin. Praises Rijkaard, recalls his 1st match and golazo on that Tuesday at 1.24 AM against Sevilla, the upbeat confidence in the dressing room, his big bro Puyol, Messi, Zidane...

......................Fenômeno
Legendinho............................Neo

triumvirātus eu numine

followed closely by Ziyech!!! :giggle:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION],
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/long-read-ronaldinho-how-godfather-flair-changed-football-forever
Great read about the smiling assassin. Praises Rijkaard, recalls his 1st match and golazo on that Tuesday at 1.24 AM against Sevilla, the upbeat confidence in the dressing room, his big bro Puyol, Messi, Zidane...

......................Fenômeno
Legendinho............................Neo

triumvirātus eu numine

followed closely by Ziyech!!! :giggle:

That is a nice read.

And that trio would easily be best in my lifetime as football fan. And they were ours :worthy:

snowy

Barca Magic tío! :barcascarf:

Question is, who gets to play MF next to Xaviesta ... Amor, Laudrup, Lucho, Pepito :thinking:

somewhere in the multi-verse, this line-up is playing live right now! Catch the stream on
ustrifeyn.mach'gul -3+18t=0!!!

MTL_Barca

He is such a clown. Holding his face after every tackle like a little bitch.

Such a shame this fantastic player has that kind of attitude.

Givenchy

so fucking greedy, slowing the play down to perform a useless skill, its cringeworthy. if he keeps pulling this crap against Mexico, Brazil will be punished

it seems going to PSG has not only inflated his ego, hes regressed

Home of Barca Fans