Neymar Jr. - v5

Meatball

It's Coutinho who was man of the match and this clown tried to steal the spotlight with his crying theatric at the end of the match. Unbelievable. He used both hands to cover his face because maybe there was no tear.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Faking a foul for penalty or crying in the end. Don't know which is more cringe-worthy.

But yeah, many people are talking about him now instead of Coutinho.

FinBarcelonafan

Coutinho is more of a team player than Neymar. I know, he tried to get out of Liverpool, but he is not the first one to do it.. Suarez and Masch are teamplayers as well. Liverpool has been great to us! Gift which keeps giving..

BBZ8800

Remember the good old days when we wanted to build a team around him? :lol:

He is our future...
He will take the lead once when Messi retires :lol:

Remember the excuses here that he is fouled all the time because he is so good and no one can take the ball away from him? :worthy:
What a player, Neygoat:
Neymar-was-involved-in-running-battle-with-officials-against-Costa-Rica-culminating-in-VAR-call.jpg

** There was one psychological study saying that when a player raises his hand/feet during falling down, that is faking in 90% of cases.
When you are fouled in a natural way, you will just fall down and you won't have the time to raise your hands up during the fall.

Someone should tell those psychological basics to these guys.
Lol.
Being "fouled", falling down, raising hands and looking at the ref in the same time.

So naive, ouch.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Remember the good old days when we wanted to build a team around him? :lol:

He is our future...
He will take the lead once when Messi retires :lol:

Remember the excuses here that he is fouled all the time because he is so good and no one can take the ball away from him? :worthy:
What a player, Neygoat:
Neymar-was-involved-in-running-battle-with-officials-against-Costa-Rica-culminating-in-VAR-call.jpg

** There was one psychological study saying that when a player raises his hand/feet during falling down, that is faking in 90% of cases.
When you are fouled in a natural way, you will just fall down and you won't have the time to raise your hands up during the fall.

Someone should tell those psychological basics to these guys.
Lol.
Being "fouled", falling down, raising hands and looking at the ref in the same time.

So naive, ouch.

Neymar is trying too hard. He could make his team better, but instead, he is suffocating Brazil. Not a team player at all.

His crying after the game was a huge joke as well. Ronaldo is full of himself, but Neymar takes it to next level.

TitoTata

Banned
I'll get lynched for this but some Spanish based newsguy mentioned tonight that there's a whisper going around that we're considering taking him back !?!

I'm pretty much over him now tbh and not sure I'd even want him back . Maybe the board are thinking better we have him than Real Madrid ??

FinBarcelonafan

I'll get lynched for this but some Spanish based newsguy mentioned tonight that there's a whisper going around that we're considering taking him back !?!

I'm pretty much over him now tbh and not sure I'd even want him back . Maybe the board are thinking better we have him than Real Madrid ??

Please no. We don't need him. He can go to Real. They need new villain anyway.

Givenchy

I wonder what made our board want him back, his masterclass at the world cup? :lol:

nah this is pure bullshit dude, Coutinho will be a better player for us, Neyney had his chance and he took the money and ran.

(would love to see it just for BBZ's reaction though)

Joan

Don't trust everything you see on the Internet.

Not happening. Ever.

xXKonan

The odds of him ever coming back are very low.

His wages would be a massive issue and PSG doesn't want to sell him at all and if they did want to sell him they would want an obscene amount of money for him as in a lot more than he left us for.

xXKonan

Thiago Silva is upset with his teammate Neymar for shouting at him during Friday's tense 2-0 win over Costa Rica.

Neymar apparently was angry with Silva for giving the ball back to Costa Rica late in the game with the score locked at 0-0, because the star striker considered Costa Rica to be time wasting.

In comments reported by globo.com, Silva says he has always tried to treat Neymar as a younger brother but, "When I gave the ball back (to Costa Rica) he insulted me. Theoretically he was right, because they stalled a lot."

Silva, who was captain for the game under coach Tite's captaincy rotation policy, added "I was very sad about that insult."

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/06/23/sports/soccer/ap-soc-wcup-the-latest.html

:VdB:

FCBfan22

His ego really is the size of Jupiter right now.

If it wasn't for Phil, they probably wouldn't made it out of the group (possibly still won't make it). Brazil has a higher chance of winning the WC without Neymar than with him, because he expects that his teammates will play for him and not for the country of Brasil. Sad.

Last edited:

Morten

He sure acts as if he is entitled to everything, one would think he has won multiple ballon dors or something with that attitude.

Home of Barca Fans