User Tag List

Page 1017 of 1023 FirstFirst ... 17517917967100710151016101710181019 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 15339

Thread: Moneymar Jr.

  1. #15241
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,553
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    So are L'quipe lying?

    "He has to find nearly 150M € in just over a year to stay in the nails . The club must sell by June 30 players - for 60M € according to some sources, 40M according to others - to be in balance this season. (...)

    Three files seem to be able to materialize: Edward Celtic (an agreement did not seem imminent in recent hours), Guedes in Valencia and Pastore. For Guedes, Henrique asks 80M €. Between 40 and 50M €, it would already be a beautiful operation (Wolverhampton also follows).

    Once the stage of June 30 passed, the mission is not yet completed bailout. The financial needs would exceed 100M €. PSG can still sign new partnerships and increase some (Nike or Emirates). But he will also have to sell. This constraint does not call into question the arrival of Gianluigi Buffon, free. In addition, the Brazilian left side of FC Porto, Alex Telles, interested Henrique. "
    Where is the rest of the article? What does the rest of it say? I don't know if L'Equipe is lying or not because I haven't read the report.


    Asking people to provide sources should not be an issue. That's not something you need to troll over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  2. #15242
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    19,356
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Where is the rest of the article? What does the rest of it say? I don't know if L'Equipe is lying or not because I haven't read the report.


    Asking people to provide sources should not be an issue. That's not something you need to troll over.
    Haha for fuck sake. That is clear as day what the article is about and states what PSG need to do.

    You have been told what the article says.

    No doubt you bury head in sand and act clueless and ignorant again.

  3. #15243
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,553
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Haha for fuck sake. That is clear as day what the article is about and states what PSG need to do.

    You have been told what the article says.

    No doubt you bury head in sand and act clueless and ignorant again.
    I don't understand why asking you to post the entire article is a problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  4. #15244
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    19,356
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Full article saying PSG need to find 150m before next summer. -

    Try some more ignorant deflection though as pretty much all you have done.

    There are often two, if not many, readings of things and events. The decision of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (ICFC) on Paris-Saint-Germain , released Wednesday afternoon, is no exception. If the European authority had imagined that what some consider as clemency towards the Parisian club would bring a burst of joy to the Paris headquarters with the opening of bottles of champagne, it was packed.

    He has to find nearly 150M € in just over a year to stay in the nails . The club must sell by June 30 players - for 60M € according to some sources, 40M according to others - to be in balance this season. (...)

    Three files seem to be able to materialize: Edward Celtic (an agreement did not seem imminent in recent hours), Guedes in Valencia and Pastore. For Guedes, Henrique asks 80M €. Between 40 and 50M €, it would already be a beautiful operation (Wolverhampton also follows).

    Once the stage of June 30 passed, the mission is not yet completed bailout. The financial needs would exceed 100M €. PSG can still sign new partnerships and increase some (Nike or Emirates). But he will also have to sell. This constraint does not call into question the arrival of Gianluigi Buffon, free. In addition, the Brazilian left side of FC Porto, Alex Telles, interested Henrique.


  5. #15245
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,553
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The above confirms that your statement of:

    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Interestingly lequipe saying PSG have to sell 150m worth in next year to keep within FFP.....clean slate you say?

    Sounds like one of us knows what talking about and other doesnt.
    Is patently false. What you posted above doesn't say anything of the sort. PSG has to increase their revenue streams, but that can be accomplished many ways, not only through player sales.

    Thank you for posting the article. Glad we got that clarified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  6. #15246
    Senior Member
    snowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Erta Ale
    Posts
    880
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    the above article assumes PSG won’t make amortized payment on Mbappe’s fee until the 18/19 fiscal year. Turned out to be false. Mbappe’s transfer was officialized in May and fell under the 17/18 fiscal year along with Neymar’s transfer.
    Source?

  7. #15247
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    19,356
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    The above confirms that your statement of:



    Is patently false. What you posted above doesn't say anything of the sort. PSG has to increase their revenue streams, but that can be accomplished many ways, not only through player sales.

    Thank you for posting the article. Glad we got that clarified.
    Yip wrong of me to word it then as all having to be player sales and today when arguing it been saying it is 150m they have to make up for FFP.

    So you agree that PSG need to find 150m in next year or so.

    Glad we got that sorted.

    You are learning.

    Lovely deflection attempt again to try and miss the point that PSG do not have a 'clean slate'. Just another lie from you.

  8. #15248
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,553
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Source?
    The above is featured in the original L'Equipe article I posted.

    I don't understand how you've been arguing in the negative for pages, yet didn't even read the original article, on top of being unaware that PSG has already bought Mbappe:

    It's official: Paris Saint-Germain must fork out Ł166m to sign loan winger Kylian Mbappe permanently from Monaco, after a rather strange clause in the deal was activated at the weekend.
    https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/02/20...ause-activated


    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Yip wrong of me to word it then as all having to be player sales and today when arguing it been saying it is 150m they have to make up for FFP.

    So you agree that PSG need to find 150m in next year or so.

    Glad we got that sorted.

    You are learning.
    Jam, you were wrong. The article you posted contradicted your own arguments and it's clear for everyone to see. Acknowledge the mistake and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  9. #15249
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    19,356
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha can you even read.... clearly aknowledge the mistake in saying 'sales' in that post.

    Yip I was wrong in that post to type 'sales'. Agree 100% mistake on my part when know it is not all sales as per other posts I made.

    You have been wrong from start to finish on the basic understanding of FFP and how it is applied so that error is fairly minor compared to your complete lack of understanding.

    Glad you agreed that PSG have to find 150m before 2019 period end though.

    You are learning.

  10. #15250
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,553
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Haha can you even read.... clearly aknowledge the mistake in saying 'sales' in that post.

    Yip I was wrong in that post to type 'sales'. Agree 100% mistake on my part when know it is not all sales as per other posts I made.

    You have been wrong from start to finish on the basic understanding of FFP and how it is applied so that error is fairly minor compared to your complete lack of understanding.

    Glad you agreed that PSG have to find 150m before 2019 period end though.

    You are learning.
    ..... Barca supporters, are you not embarrassed by this fool? I've never seen anything like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  11. #15251
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    19,356
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    ..... Barca supporters, are you not embarrassed by this fool? I've never seen anything like it.
    You are the fool that has no understanding of FFP and how it works.

    Just a pathetic voyeur that is deluded and has no idea.

    Literally have no counter arguments whatsover other than some bizarre claim that 'Neymar transfer is a special case'.

  12. #15252
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,553
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    You are the fool that has no understanding of FFP and how it works.

    Just a pathetic voyeur that is deluded and has no idea.
    You repeat the same things over and over again, even after you've proven yourself wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  13. #15253
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post

    Jam, you were wrong. The article you posted contradicted your own arguments and it's clear for everyone to see. Acknowledge the mistake and move on.
    All he said wrong was they need to sell instead of create revenue, which means it can come from other sources not just players.

    You showed no understanding of FFP or how accounts work which was the original point of the argument.

  14. #15254
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    19,356
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    You repeat the same things over and over again, even after you've proven yourself wrong.
    I was wrong to use the word 'sales' when in other posts was clearly saying they need to 'find' or 'raise' 150m.

    The fact that that is all you have to hang on to and still have no clue whatsoever about FFP is what you are all about.

    Lies you have made up?

    Neymar and Mbappe fees covered in full by 2017/18 FFP.... totally clueless.

    Neymar cost not amortised down as paid in one installment..... a complete lack of basic understanding.

  15. #15255
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,553
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    All he said wrong was they need to sell instead of create revenue, which means it can come from other sources not just players.

    You showed no understanding of FFP or how accounts work which was the original point of the argument.
    Lol I don't care about understanding FFP, mate. I don't work in PSG's financial department. Many of you clowns were projecting PSG's demise when it was announced they were being investigated, only for UEFA to decide there would be no sanctions because PSG's finances are healthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."