Neymar Jr. - v5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
2013, but I was off a place, he finished 4th. But he earned that placement while playing in a much weaker, less followed Ligue 1. But even last season, Mbappe earned 7th and Cavani earned 11th.

Sure, but unlike Messi, Cristiano or let's say Hazard in the EPL, I doubt Neymar has a chance of winning it unless he wins the CL or the WC.

Those three could win a domestic double and win it as long as the CL winner doesn't have an individual that stands out.

Jair Ventura

Sure, but unlike Messi, Cristiano or let's say Hazard in the EPL, I doubt Neymar has a chance of winning it unless he wins the CL or the WC.

Those three could win a domestic double and win it as long as the CL winner doesn't have an individual that stands out.

Mbappe & Cavani both finished higher than Hazard last season and neither won the CL.

Morten

So, Neymar wants to decide when to play matches, when to take "vacations"?
Says it all about what kind of club PSG is, if they let him.
A proper big club wouldnt tolerate that shit.

El Flaco

Carvajal is suspended for the 1st game vs. PSG

Think Neymar will have a field day against Achraf lol

Edit: Forgot Nacho can also play as RB. Won't change nothing tho.

aaron101

Carvajal is suspended for the 1st game vs. PSG

Think Neymar will have a field day against Achraf lol

Edit: Forgot Nacho can also play as RB. Won't change nothing tho.

It will still be a field day for Neymar like always even if Carvajal plays lol.

Xaviniesta

Please Neymar, fuck Madrid and knock them out

Can't stand that bald fraud in the competition with his lucky crossing tactics

Neymessi

PSG aren't winning I am telling you. They are grossly overrated and if RM come out of its current poor form which they probably will since the tie is 3 months away, they will win.

There were lots of people who were saying that neymar mbappe cavani is really strong and with that fact alone the cl is almost in the bag which is a gross exxagerration. Barca had a much better front 3 than PSGs current front 3. Thrice better if you ask me. And still we won only one cl in the 3 years.

Not only that the PSG team as a whole has issues and lacks fluidity. Maybe if neymar turns god mode PSG will go through for sure but his god mode activates very rarely these days.

Home of Barca Fans