Neymar Jr. - v5

Givenchy

BS rumours, PSG won't let him go and he doesn't have any clause.

likely BS but don't be suprised if Neymar and Neymar snr cuck Nasser just like they did Barto with a meetable release clause. he'd lose any respect I have left for him if he joined those scumbags though

Givenchy

We clown him and call him a fool for leaving, let’s be honest, he made the right decision.

yup. more money, a functional team, league he can stat pad in. it is only Celtic but the guy really does seem ready to take on the mantle and lead the team. expecting an impressive WC from him.

BarçaBarça

We clown him and call him a fool for leaving, let’s be honest, he made the right decision.

Still won't win CL, and my bet is: Not CL-topscorer either. Barca has a better chance in CL (with January additions).
Watch PSG go down in drama and soap-opera when the lose the first match in CL in the spring.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Still won't win CL, and my bet is: Not CL-topscorer either. Barca has a better chance in CL (with January additions).
Watch PSG go down in drama and soap-opera when the lose the first match in CL in the spring.

I doubt we'll sign anyone in January. Except for maybe Ozil who I don't think would make us any better for the CL(stubborn Wenger could still decide to let him leave on a free transfer lel).

Team lacks a creative spark, pace and dribbler apart from Messi. Dembele got all that, but still young so perhaps too much to expect him to make that huge of a difference, but you can always hope he's been observing the team closely and know what to do when he's back.

Lutece FC

Ok thanks. Can you please send me please the next numbers for Euromillions ? Asking for a friend.

serghei

I'm curious what will be Qatar's reaction should they be knocked out again? Buy who? Maybe they'll get to a point where they think that a very good team on paper should play very well without switching players like pancakes in a pan.

Home of Barca Fans