Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

I just said not even Barca can NOT guarantee leading Man city 4-1. They did it without VVD. That should already make them a dark horse for CL. Adding VVD can not make liverpool worse FFS

Yes I know and it is an awful point that has no real relevance to anything.

Cant gtee Barca beat anyone let alone some random point being 4-1 up.

Yet you dont know what VVD brings to make the defence better.

Nice strawman argument about Liverpool being worse with VVD you have got going there.

Joan

the 9 against is only in La Liga. you should already hand PSG the CL if you weight that much on domestic GF/GA.

The real GF/GA will come when playing against PSG, Man city, Man-u, Juve, Liverpool

we've already seen some of these :coffee:

it's not just la liga, it's the way we play... we are a stable and a balanced team, would probably trash Man City and United
are we really to fear PSG? :lol:

JamDav1982

Did I not mention Juve? Did I not tell you to watch the super copa loss against real?

Yes and I told you why not to put too much importance on Supercopa.

You mentioned Juve as being part of real test to come when played them twice.

Just all over the place and making no real point now.

Yes I know and it is an awful point that has no real relevance to anything.

Cant gtee Barca beat anyone let alone some random point being 4-1 up.

Yet you dont know what VVD brings to make the defence better.

Yea OK, adding the most expensive defender to any team will make them worse.

KingLeo10

the 5th or 6th placed liverpool is being used as a barometer of EV barca's ability when we have 54 out of 60 possible points after all the difficult away ties out of the way. are you sure you're not a PSG fan in disguise?

Yes and I told you why not to put too much importance on Supercopa.

You mentioned Juve as being part of real test to come when played them twice.

proved my point the GF/GA was normal and that was only in the group stage when both teams comfortably qualified. And it's only a water downed Juve with Higuain as the primary striker.

Which has never been claimed by anyone. Nice strawman.

You cant even put one sentence together to say why VVD makes them stronger for CL.

You can certainly put a sentence together -- "Cant gtee Barca beat anyone let alone some random point being 4-1 up."

And keep repeating yourself asking the same question to which the answer was already explained 10 times.

also considering I was chatting with 5 of you at the same time.

JamDav1982

You can certainly put a sentence together -- "Cant gtee Barca beat anyone let alone some random point being 4-1 up."

And keep repeating yourself asking the same question to which the answer was already explained 10 times.

also considering I was chatting with 5 of you at the same time.

No you have not explained once the attributes VVD brings to make Liverpool stronger. Probably dont know.

That last point about GF/GA being 'normal' makes no sense.

Home of Barca Fans