Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 15383

Thread: Moneymar Jr.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Are clauses legal in France?

Is it true he has the 222m clause next summer?
    Where did you hear this? Absolutely and with certainty not - of course PSG wouldn't agree to any sort of clause, and will keep him until after the 2022 QATAR World Cup - that is blatantly obvious, that sort of money spend on him clearly factor in the branding around the World Cup for sure..
    Last edited by BarçaBarça; 12th March 2018 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Where did you hear this? Absolutely and with certainty not - of course PSG wouldn't agree to any sort of clause, and will keep him until after the 2022 QATAR World Cup - that is blatantly obvious, that sort of money spend on him clearly factor in the branding around the World Cup for sure..
    Good point about Qatar. Thanks.

But, do you know anything about clauses in France?
    Can't find much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coutinho: It would be great if Neymar returned to Barcelona

http://www.marca.com/en/football/bar...c328b4643.html
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    We should really stop saying "World Cup" about what is going in on Qatar, its not a real world cup, everybody should just ignore it and act like the world cup is postponed for an extra 4 years.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't find much.
    It is hard to find certain information, but there is a variety of quotes from sporting directors in France, sayin that clauses are (de jure) illegal.
    But Seri had one in his contract, problem was that it wasn't legally binding (maybe because it is illegal?), so the club just raised demands when we said we would pay his 'clause' of 40M.

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    We should really stop saying "World Cup" about what is going in on Qatar, its not a real world cup, everybody should just ignore it and act like the world cup is postponed for an extra 4 years.
    Yeah, I fully agree. And it would be a fine statement if some national federations would boycott it - that could make a domino-effect if some big ones did. It is a disgrace, but they are doing anything they can to make it look shiny and 'real'.
    Last edited by BarçaBarça; 13th March 2018 at 06:33 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Suarez isn't a playmaker; he simply holds the ball in or near the box and puts in crosses and long passes. Suarez "declined" because Neymar chose to play deeper and it's hard for Suarez to pick him out. Barca goals in 2014/15 against Atletico and Bayern and many other teams has always been Messi, to Suarez, to Neymar. It's not a coincidence. I have always seen Neymar better as a goal poacher because of his speed and finishing. Leave the playmaking to Messi and all is good.
    No you can't leave the playmaking to messi thats what led to messidependencia. Neymar is arguably the 2nd best playmaker after messi and is a much better creator than finisher. If you think the opposite then fine its subjective but most think what I think.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't find much.
    Release clauses are illegal in France. There can be a mutual agreement between both parties, but nothing of that sort can be added to the contract agreement.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd take him back only if he's willing and going to pay a large portion of the transfer fee since he wants back here so bad. Otherwise he can stay tfo of here and rot in Paris.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    No you can't leave the playmaking to messi thats what led to messidependencia. Neymar is arguably the 2nd best playmaker after messi and is a much better creator than finisher. If you think the opposite then fine its subjective but most think what I think.
    I know he is the 2nd playmaker and I'm not saying he doesnt have playmaking qualities but him being a heavy playmaker means Messi would need to take up the goal poaching role more. But in this case, Messi isnt as good as a goal poacher due to his lack of speed and physique and possibly shooting power. Messi would actually be more "alone", if Neymar decides to playmake with him, because Messi has less options to pass to and would only have Suarez or Gomes upfront.

The reason why Messi flourished so much in 2014/2015 is because he had alot of options upfront and can easily pickout either Neymar or Suarez, who were constant threats in front of goals, and his creativity output explodes here.

If u think about it, Messi was actually doing much worse when Neymar playmaked alongside him because Messi would need to comoensate and take up Neymar's previous role. Which is why Messi scored so much goals in 2016/17 but you realise they arent very effective against top sides at all.

When u change something, other has to compromise but this is when their roles dont really fit well when switched around. Their horrendous season is a clear evidence that such a system wont actually work well at all. Their roles in 2014/15 still remains the best and the most effective and were unstoppable.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are rumours that Nike could pay part of the sum needed to get NeyNey to Madrid.

Nike is dispatching their clients to the biggest clubs. First Cou, now NeyNey...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nike wont pay for Neymar to move from one of their own sponsored clubs to a club sponsored by Adidas.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling this moneygrabbing pos was best thing that could have happened to our club.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he and his father wash the toilets at Camp Nou for a full month, I'll take him back. And I mean wash them until they shine like new.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we pay 0.
    Neymar pays for the transfer himself.
    Writes in his contract no partying or whining.
    Then maybe. But would have to kiss the fans serious ass ontop of that.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    If he and his father wash the toilets at Camp Nou for a full month, I'll take him back. And I mean wash them until they shine like new.
    I would also like the money his father grubbed from us back with interest...
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.