User Tag List

Page 928 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 4288288789189269279289299309389781028 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 15716

Thread: Neymar Jr. - v5

  1. #13906
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,091
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    https://youtu.be/xJF4UhK70xg

    you don't buy a Ferrari and drive it like a fiat...

    Benched in a UCL key match to be knocked out by Inter thanks Pep...
    Except Zlatan still wasnt better than Eto, and you also paid a shitload of money on top of that? The deal was beyond terrible, and everyone knew it.

  2. #13907
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Except Zlatan still wasnt better than Eto, and you also paid a shitload of money on top of that? The deal was beyond terrible, and everyone knew it.
    Except zlatan is much better than anyone on the planet at the time.


    I dare anyone to watch even part of this video and tell me he's not the most complete striker of all time
    https://youtu.be/awHQRsNdbSo

    Dare to Zlatan!

  3. #13908
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,091
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Except zlatan is much better than anyone on the planet at the time.


    I dare anyone to watch even part of this video and tell me he's not the most complete striker of all time
    https://youtu.be/awHQRsNdbSo

    Dare to Zlatan!
    Except that he wasnt, and you are linking to a freakin youtube compilation to prove it, seriously? Quaresma is the greatest player ever then!
    It was one of the worst transfers of all time, deal with it.

  4. #13909
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Except that he wasnt, and you are linking to a freakin youtube compilation to prove it, seriously? Quaresma is the greatest player ever then!
    It was one of the worst transfers of all time, deal with it.
    Hahahahah didn't know Quaresma found success in every top league in the world

    His career is better than Eto'o and he's a much better striker

    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Well, its hard to top Eto + loads of money for Zlatan, even at the time it made zero sense.
    Yeah this is why it made perfect sense, https://youtu.be/DVZLy_1ZQEk

    Zlatan could still be our main striker at Barcelona if he stayed you can't find a more naturally fit player anywhere. The transfer was a bargain the way they used him was not and he still scored 17+ goals unlike Dembele in harder conditions

  5. #13910
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,680
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should become a habit here that when people throw around that a player would be 'a natural fit/would be perfect for Barca" it is paired with the argument as to why.

  6. #13911
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,091
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Yeah this is why it made perfect sense, https://youtu.be/DVZLy_1ZQEk

    Zlatan could still be our main striker at Barcelona if he stayed you can't find a more naturally fit player anywhere. The transfer was a bargain the way they used him was not and he still scored 17+ goals unlike Dembele in harder conditions
    Another youtube compilation, lmao.

  7. #13912
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Another youtube compilation, lmao.
    What do you want? A video of Dembele failing the simplest skill in his unveiling?

    Or would you rather see Zlatan's trophy collection?

    Zlatan is playing for Manchester United where has Eto'o been since 2014?

  8. #13913
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    12,721
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Says "Neymar wants a return and admits he regretted going to PSG"



    lol this rumor.

  9. #13914
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    402
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dembele + Coutinho + 100m for Neygoat and Verratti

  10. #13915
    Senior Member
    BarcaOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,914
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    What do you want? A video of Dembele failing the simplest skill in his unveiling?

    Or would you rather see Zlatan's trophy collection?

    Zlatan is playing for Manchester United where has Eto'o been since 2014?
    You're an idiot. Everywhere you post on this forum you come across as an idiot. Although considering your username you're probably just here to troll.


    Anyway, fuck Ney. I have zero sympathy for him.
    peptastic

  11. #13916
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,094
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that's true (unlikely), he can fuck off.

    He chose the life of moNey whore and footballing mercenary.

  12. #13917
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    12,721
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's assume this rumor has any truth to this whatsoever.

    He wants to come back? okay then where is the money going to come from to get him back? Not just the transfer fee but his astronomical wages? oh and we have no non eu spots left, even if we send Yerry off on Loan. We still have Paulinho,Coutinho and Arthur who's coming in January 2019.

    It will take awhile for Coutinho to possibly get his passport squared away. There's just so many things that need to happen before we could even attempt to bring him back. and it's PSG not any other club, they won't sell him no matter how much he tries to force his way out.

    The only words I could say is tough shit.

  13. #13918
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not the way neymar imagined his rise

    Not one step closer to win ballon d or
    his best friend is playing for us now
    his best friends are getting sold at psg
    psg fails at cl again very early
    his teammates and psg fans are unhappy with his behaviour
    disliked as a money hunter by many
    still in shadow of messi and ronaldo
    ....

    His current situation indicates he will end up like verratti. Its not a question if he wants to leave the question is can he? And he cant.. He is not in spain anymore he is in qatar...

    Fuck psg and fuck those moneymars..

  14. #13919
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,667
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cro-man View Post
    Not the way neymar imagined his rise

    Not one step closer to win ballon d or
    his best friend is playing for us now
    his best friends are getting sold at psg
    psg fails at cl again very early
    his teammates and psg fans are unhappy with his behaviour
    disliked as a money hunter by many
    still in shadow of messi and ronaldo
    ....

    His current situation indicates he will end up like verratti. Its not a question if he wants to leave the question is can he? And he cant.. He is not in spain anymore he is in qatar...

    Fuck psg and fuck those moneymars..
    tbh he'd still be behind Messi and Ronaldo even if he stayed at Barca, hes just not that level of player and probably never will be. he could still snatch the ballon d'or if he leads Brazil to a WC win.

    I think him and Neydaddy probably put some kind of sneaky clause in his contract that he can leave if things dont work out, it would be madness after seeing what happened to Verratti to not put one in

    also I believe a return is possible, hes still good friends with Messi, Suarez and ofcourse Coutinho. Barto would look like a total bitch if he did accept a return but in the end its money to him and a Neymar return would be highly profitable. hard to see the fans forgiving him now though and i sure hope we don't bother, he can join Madrid for all i care
    Last edited by Givenchy; 9th March 2018 at 01:00 AM.

  15. #13920
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post


    Says "Neymar wants a return and admits he regretted going to PSG"



    lol this rumor.
    He did? Well of course he did! He chose us over Real Madrid and if he wants to join us over then again stuff it I'll take him back and let bygones be bygones.

    Only way I see PSG agreeing is if we do a swap deal with Dembele and that's the best possible news for me. The french connection with Mbappe