Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

On a bit of a sidenote, are you happy with the appointment of Tuchel? Personally think with his personality it's either gonna be a huge success or a complete disaster.

I am ecstatic over his appointment. I've believed he was one of the stronger up and coming managers in football, and exactly what PSG needs to take the next step. Granted, I agree that it could be a disaster if personalities clash, but I think he'll be a success.

JamDav1982

I am ecstatic over his appointment. I've believed he was one of the stronger up and coming managers in football, and exactly what PSG needs to take the next step. Granted, I agree that it could be a disaster if personalities clash, but I think he'll be a success.

Success in French football is quarter final of Europa league apparently so maybe he can be.

Joan

It's "fun" for you to project Neymar to Madrid? That's an odd source of "fun" for a Barca supporter.

So, still can't name a few fans who explicitly stated they wanted Neymar to join Real. Thought so.

THIS is fun.

-----------------------------------

On serious note, I think Tuchel will do well with PSG if things go his way.

Might be easier without Neymar.

Jair Ventura

Just to add, don’t forget what Tuchel did with Dembele and Aubameyang at Dortmund. If Neymar buys in, he and Mbappe will be scary next season.

Tuchel, imo, is the closest thing to Pep’s football without bringing the man himself. The only hire I would have liked as much is Fonseca.

So, still can't name a few fans who explicitly stated they wanted Neymar to join Real. Thought so.

THIS is fun.

It’s only fun for you.

BenRobbins

Apparently Neymar was talking to Mourinho alot during last summer and had asked the PSG board to hire him as Manager over Tuchel.

Strange, alot of people thought Neymar would prefer a coach who wasn't as strict on him.

El Flaco

[tw]996454424120872962[/tw]

Rivaldo on Neymar:

"If Neymar doesn't leave PSGm he will never win anything important. Especially the Champions League; the most important competition. Ligue 1 is a lower level compared to La Liga & Premier League and he plays for a club without history."

Jair Ventura

Its implied in the "opening my mouth too wide." You're saying that Marseille may prove that guy wrong but if they lose, you're going to end up looking a bit foolish.

I'm going to look foolish because I said he should wait until the conclusion of today's final before going back to insulting French football? There is no prediction there, you're just looking for something to pick at.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm going to look foolish because I said he should wait until the conclusion of today's final before going back to insulting French football? There is no prediction there, you're just looking for something to pick at.

Just my two cents man. I just don't think you should have taken his bait.

Home of Barca Fans