Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

No one knows who Neymar is anymore. What a shame.

Silly thing to say.

Up your game ffs.

Dont quite have it in you to block me eh?

Same discussions every year. Same disappearing act every year.

Lets see how Monaco do in CL next season and if they live up to your hype.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Nasser Al-Khelaïfi: Neymar has a contract. He wants to stay for continuing the project with us. He will stay at 2000%

[tw]995432689107955712[/tw]

serghei

I like how PSG are reminding Neymar that he has a contract. I think Neymar and Neymar Sr. have kind of taken PSG for fools if they think they can leave after a season by putting media pressure.

behindbrowneyes

I can see NeyNey and his dad doing their thing but you can't fuck with PSG so it won't work this time.

Well. He'll end up with more money like Verratti everytime he was unhappy. Not in the way they wished, but it will work somehow.

I'm so glad Neymar isn't a Barcelona player anymore. I liked him, he is a great player, but alone this circus every fucking transfer window isn't worth it.

JamDav1982

And Perez knows too he can't fuck with PSG.

That myth gets repeated all the time.

He took their manager a few seasons back and has been one of the main voices pushing Uefa to invesitgate them for FFP.

If Real get a sniff that Neymar wants to move they wont give a fuck about upsetting PSG they will do anything to make it happen.

MTL_Barca

"Anything" usually just means money. Dembele forced his way out in a very unprofessional way and we still got robbed by Dortmund because that behavior doesn't only put pressure on the selling club. I don't see Real paying like 250-300M or more for him since we all know that Neymar isn't only expensive once but will get a huge salary, signing bonus, extra money for daddy etc that would be so expensive.

PSG isn't some untouchable super club but the sole fact that money is never a real problem for them makes talks with them very difficult. They also showed that they don't give a fuck if a player wants to leave, they usually just say no and offer more money what is the solution for everything and the problem is solved.

And tbh i don't see Neymar really pulling the trigger and stop training etc, it's more the typical rumours and behind the scene stuff. If PSG doesnt listen they probably just take a renewal or some "loyalty bonus" and shut up for another year.

The only way would be PSG getting in real trouble with UEFA that isn't solvable no matter who they sell besides Ney/Mbappe. But only as a last resort kind of thing, tbh i think they would rather weaken the whole squad without much breathing room the next 1-2 years just to keep their star. Signing Neymar is the biggest achievement since the oil money came in, letting him go would make them look like complete losers and they will prevent that at all costs.

Home of Barca Fans