Neymar Jr. - v5

Vilarrubi

A leagues coefficient doesn’t prove its competitiveness. Otherwise, Germany would be considered one of the most competitive leagues in the world. It isn’t. Very simple indeed.

Seeing how well a leagues teams do in Europe against other leagues is the best way of seeing how competitive it is compared to other leagues. That’s the only competitive value that matters here.

English League 2 has had 5 different winners in the last 5 years... it’s competitive within itself, but it’s a pointless stat to look at when comparing it to other leagues.

Jair Ventura

Seeing how well a leagues teams do in Europe against other leagues is the best way of seeing how competitive it is compared to other leagues. That’s the only competitive value that matters here.

English League 2 has had 5 different winners in the last 5 years... it’s competitive within itself, but it’s a pointless stat to look at when comparing it to other leagues.

A single dominate club can carry a country’s coefficient. That's what Juventus & Bayern are doing for Serie A and the Bundesliga. Winning 8 or 9 domestic championships in a row is not an example of competitiveness.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Odd to say the least. Bayern vs PSG for a german is pretty straight forward.

Not when the highest authority in Bayern(Uli Hoeness) is leaking news that he doesn't trust him or think he's the right choice, and has been trying to convince Heynckes to stay despite the old man saying he feels alone and got nothing to do alone in his hotel room and want to travel the world with his wife.

Also, Tuchel loves control like most managers. At Bayern even Pep had no control over player transfers or anything like that.

PSG are going to give Tuchel more control than most managers they've had and will back him 100% if he's being hired by their owner himself.

I bet Tuchel would have gone to Bayern had they contacted him earlier and not leaked news questioning his personality, even if he didn't have the control he would have liked.

Vilarrubi

Winning 8 or 9 domestic championships in a row is not an example of competitiveness.

Olympiacos have won 19 of the last 21 League Titles. But a pointless statistic about how competitive it is within itself.

Direct competition between the leagues in the CL/Europa Competitions is a much better way of comparing the leagues. The clues in the word Competition = Competitive.

A single dominate club can carry a country’s coefficient. That's what Juventus & Bayern are doing for Serie A and the Bundesliga.

No they can't. Uefa have a points system to make sure of this, the points are actually less for the later rounds of the Knockout stages than for the Group Stages and the last 16.

Feel free to look at it below.

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html#legend

KingLeo10

the PSG boom-bust cycle is looking a lot like liverpool's fabled boom-bust cycle. except liverpool is a relevant, historical club. :lol:

DonAK

I would like to add one more thing about Tuchel, and this is my opinion, but not an obscure one I believe.

He's a poor man's Pep Guardiola, but an even bigger idealist which has lead to some confrontations with staff members or players during his previous two clubs. I think he's a very talented manager, but he's hardly a recipe for CL success.

PSG got way too many losers in their squad they need to get rid of too, starting with the captain himself. They should consider signing a center midfielder that doesn't lose his head like Verratti does too, and obviously a goalkeeper that's used to success is needed. Then you need a proper leader in the team. Neymar is not one and never will be one. They should tie up Rabiot on a long-term deal.

They have holes in their team like most clubs nowadays, but the mentality some of their players have is very poor. They need to get rid of those.

Jadentheman

I think it's quite funny Jair Ventura crawled outta his hole when even a glimmer of hope arises lol.

It won't be soon before he starts talking trash again. Maybe 2019 will be the year :VdB:

I will wait till CL wraps up before I say anything in this thread really.

Sterlingfan2000

I would like to add one more thing about Tuchel, and this is my opinion, but not an obscure one I believe.

He's a poor man's Pep Guardiola, but an even bigger idealist which has lead to some confrontations with staff members or players during his previous two clubs. I think he's a very talented manager, but he's hardly a recipe for CL success.

PSG got way too many losers in their squad they need to get rid of too, starting with the captain himself. They should consider signing a center midfielder that doesn't lose his head like Verratti does too, and obviously a goalkeeper that's used to success is needed. Then you need a proper leader in the team. Neymar is not one and never will be one. They should tie up Rabiot on a long-term deal.

They have holes in their team like most clubs nowadays, but the mentality some of their players have is very poor. They need to get rid of those.

He is not like pep. He actually is more versatile, he played a counter team at mainz and sometimes he did 5 at the back in the 2nd Season in Dortmund.

The Problem with Tuchel is his strictness with eating habits, strict recovery. Neymar is going to be pissed

DonAK

He is not like pep. He actually is more versatile, he played a counter team at mainz and sometimes he did 5 at the back in the 2nd Season in Dortmund.

The Problem with Tuchel is his strictness with eating habits, strict recovery. Neymar is going to be pissed

Pep has played a 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-4-1, 3-4-3, 3-4-2-1, 3-5-2 in his career.

Tuchel pushed his team forward even when they should have closed out games they ended up drawing or losing because of his insistence to keep attacking even when his defence was fragile. That's what I meant by being a bigger idealist. He sticks with his guns. Pep has learned to mix it up, but he somehow seem to fuck it up by overthinking in the CL.

Jair Ventura

I think it's quite funny Jair Ventura crawled outta his hole when even a glimmer of hope arises lol.

It won't be soon before he starts talking trash again. Maybe 2019 will be the year :VdB:

I don’t even know who you are.

Jair Ventura

Pep has played a 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-4-1, 3-4-3, 3-4-2-1, 3-5-2 in his career.

Tuchel pushed his team forward even when they should have closed out games they ended up drawing or losing because of his insistence to keep attacking even when his defence was fragile. That's what I meant by being a bigger idealist. He sticks with his guns. Pep has learned to mix it up, but he somehow seem to fuck it up by overthinking in the CL.

Come on, Don, Tuchel killed it in Germany. Took a team that finished 7th in Klopps last year and took them to 2nd place with a record amount of points. Went into the next season after losing the whole of his spine and kept Dortmund in 3rd while also reaching the quarters of the UCL. It’s hard to criticize his work at BvB imo.

Givenchy

tbh Jair for all the disagreements we've had isnt actually a bad poster, hes contributed alot to the 'other players' section. there was one PSG (not Jair or Leutuce) began with a K and some numbers, now he was a fucking dick head. probably support his Bundesliga team now

Horatio

You're welcome
tbh Jair for all the disagreements we've had isnt actually a bad poster, hes contributed alot to the 'other players' section. there was one PSG (not Jair or Leutuce) began with a K and some numbers, now he was a fucking dick head. probably support his Bundesliga team now

That's Kaan.

And Jair and Lutece are good fun. Just hope they won't disappear next year around that same time.

Home of Barca Fans