User Tag List

Page 956 of 1045 FirstFirst ... 4568569069469549559569579589661006 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 15661

Thread: Moneymar Jr.

  1. #14326
    Senior Member
    Neeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Are you suggesting he'd be working for free at Bayern?
    No. I'm suggesting he'd be getting paid a lot more, if at all the Bayern offer was real.

    Anyway, I don't think it's a big deal for coaches to go to a one team league like France. He isn't a player that needs to play against the big boys and prove himself. He is guaranteed a league title and a war chest of basically unlimited depth to craft the squad he wants. Worst case, you fail in CL as PSG are wont to do, and you leave, much richer than earlier.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

  2. #14327
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,608
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    No. I'm suggesting he'd be getting paid a lot more, if at all the Bayern offer was real.
    How much is he getting paid at PSG?

    Bayern confirmed he turned them down for a club outside of Germany.

    Anyway, I don't think it's a big deal for coaches to go to a one team league like France. He isn't a player that needs to play against the big boys and prove himself. He is guaranteed a league title and a war chest of basically unlimited depth to craft the squad he wants. Worst case, you fail in CL as PSG are wont to do, and you leave, much richer than earlier.
    All major European leagues are one or two team leagues, including La Liga. Step out of your fantasy and join us in reality.

  3. #14328
    Senior Member
    Neeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    How much is he getting paid at PSG?

    Bayern confirmed he turned them down for a club outside of Germany.



    All major European leagues are one or two team leagues, including La Liga. Step out of your fantasy and join us in reality.
    Even if what you say is true, there's a BIG difference between a ONE and a TWO team league. The very fact that there's competition from someone is huge. Especially if it's two TOP teams like FCB and Real in Spain. EPL is not a 2 team league either, so I don't know where you're getting this from.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

  4. #14329
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,608
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    Even if what you say is true, there's a BIG difference between a ONE and a TWO team league. The very fact that there's competition from someone is huge. Especially if it's two TOP teams like FCB and Real in Spain. EPL is not a 2 team league either, so I don't know where you're getting this from.
    Monaco won a league title and made to the semi's of the UCL just last season. When was the last time someone outside of Bayern or Juventus won the Bundesliga or Serie A respectively?

    The ignorance pervading football needs to stop. There's enough information out there, and leagues are easy enough to follow, that such hypocritical and misinformed opinions should die.

  5. #14330
    Senior Member
    Neeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Monaco won a league title and made to the semi's of the UCL just last season. When was the last time someone outside of Bayern or Juventus won the Bundesliga or Serie A respectively?

    The ignorance pervading football needs to stop. There's enough information out there, and leagues are easy enough to follow, that such hypocritical and misinformed opinions should die.
    You can spew your radical brand of PSG nonsense all you want, and someone may agree with you. If you're trying to argue about the French league's strength and equating it to 'all top leagues' as you just did, it's you who is being ignorant. I get it. You support QSG. You don't want everyone to consider your league a joke. But it is what it is currently. Why can't you accept it and move on? Instead of arguing or hoping for a stronger Monaco or Marseille or whoever, you want to say that the French league is not a joke. I don't know what to tell you.

    Anyway, this is completely off the Neymar topic, so I'm going to leave it here.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

  6. #14331
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    13,051
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Maybe. Either way, I won't be as bitter as some of you.
    We're going after the treble mate. Almost in CL semifinals.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Tuchel turned down Bayern because he would have absolutely no control there and because they took forever and didn't really show they trusted him. I suspect he's promised a more prominent role at PSG, being able to choose or at least be among the decision makers on signings and other issues.

    Being a German and backed by Heynckes, Pep and a couple of former Bayern players, Tuchel to Bayern would have been the natural move for him.
    Odd to say the least. Bayern vs PSG for a german is pretty straight forward.
    Last edited by serghei; 6th April 2018 at 05:21 PM.

  7. #14332
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,608
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    You...
    Not reading that nonsense. Your opinions on French football are irrelevant. It is a fact that neither the Bundesliga nor Serie A are more competitive than Ligue 1. The end.

    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    We're going after the treble mate. Almost in CL semifinals.
    Barca being successful has never stopped the bitterness before. You'd think it would, but alas, people still feel the need to degrade other leagues, coaches, players, etc.

  8. #14333
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    13,051
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post

    Barca being successful has never stopped the bitterness before. You'd think it would, but alas, people still feel the need to degrade other leagues, coaches, players, etc.
    It's because people got attached to Neymar. So him turning out to be an asshole and spiting the club and the fans in the face will never be treated lightly. So you can see that Neymar having a shit season outside Ligue 1 is always nice to see and hear.

  9. #14334
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,608
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    It's because people got attached to Neymar. So him turning out to be an asshole and spiting the club and the fans in the face will never be treated lightly. So you can see that Neymar having a shit season outside Ligue 1 is always nice to see and hear.
    Personally, I think people should have more respect for the sport. The constant negativity is not a good thing.

  10. #14335
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,522
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Own Goal > Neymar

  11. #14336
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    28,586
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Own Goal > Neymar
    BBZ hacked Origami's account.

  12. #14337
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,282
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Not reading that nonsense. Your opinions on French football are irrelevant. It is a fact that neither the Bundesliga nor Serie A are more competitive than Ligue 1. The end.
    Serie A is far more competitive than Ligue 1 this year. Point gap is way smaller. But it's not just about the competition, it's about quality. French teams are not strong enough, that's the fact. Lyon, Marseille are improving, but Monaco sold almost all of their best players.

    UEFA coefficients say enough:
    Spain 104,569
    England 78,034
    Italy 74,749
    Germany 70,712
    and France far bellow at 55,415

    Also, note that you have only one team left in European competitions while Germany has 2 and Italy 3.

    The end.

  13. #14338
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,608
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Serie A is far more competitive than Ligue 1 this year. Point gap is way smaller. But it's not just about the competition, it's about quality. French teams are not strong enough, that's the fact. Lyon, Marseille are improving, but Monaco sold almost all of their best players.

    UEFA coefficients say enough:
    Spain 104,569
    England 78,034
    Italy 74,749
    Germany 70,712
    and France far bellow at 55,415

    Also, note that you have only one team left in European competitions while Germany has 2 and Italy 3.

    The end.
    I know facts are difficult for many of you, but Juventus is on their way to earning their 7th straight league title. Monaco won Ligue 1 last season. Coefficient has nothing to do with competitiveness.

    Facts, let’s stick to them.

  14. #14339
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,282
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    I know facts are difficult for many of you, but Juventus is on their way to earning their 7th straight league title. Monaco won Ligue 1 last season. Coefficient has nothing to do with competitiveness.

    Facts, let’s stick to them.
    For a league to be competitive, there should be at least 2 teams which are close in terms of quality? Right. Suits me.

  15. #14340
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,608
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    For a league to be competitive, there should be at least 2 teams which are close in terms of quality? Right. Suits me.
    Monaco made it to the Semi's of the UCL last year, and the quarters two years before that. Napoli couldn't even reach the knockout stages, before disappointing in the Europa. The last Italian team not named Juventus to advance far into the UCL was.... who?